What were you thinking Infinity Ward?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

What were you thinking Infinity Ward?

Why in God's name would you make it so you can't get kicked for team killing? And why the hell do you get a death if your teammate kills you? I love just joining games and I get killed 7 times by my own damn teammate. It's such bullshit. At least Treyarch got it right when you get kicked after 3 team kills AND you don't get deaths for it.. This game gets worse every day.
Level 4
6 REPLIES

Re: What were you thinking Infinity Ward?

in reply to Nms9807
Whatever Treyarch did to please the community, IW refused to do.

Such simple things that make a game and they got it wrong
Level 6

in reply to Nms9807
I dont play hardcore but that sounds unfair. treyarch has always let people vote on kicking people out of games if they kill teammates.
Level 8

in reply to Nms9807
Did you forget IW Says "We will never steal something Treyarch Did".... well they should and maybe they will have a good game.
Level 7

in reply to Nms9807
IW is a victim of it's own success, it refuses to admit that it did things wrong and Treyarch did some (if not the most important) things better. IW made 3 good games, then realized the community loved their games, and released one that had half a million problmes, but we all bought it anyway and most of us will buythe next one as well and by the time we all realize that IW is making more and more crap games that are not worth buying we will be old, and there will be a whole new genration of teens for IW to prey on. It's the sad truth IW has lost it's ways like so many other large game corporations.
Level 7

in reply to Nms9807
I'm not partial to all the IW bashing, but they did fuck up Hardcore.
Level 24

in reply to Nms9807
I don't play hardcore, but that does suck
Level 2

Studios