Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum. So what are your theories, forumites?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum.

in reply to kamchakka

The door is locked! Can I have that bloody, twisted, coathanger you were carrying earlier? I want to use it to pick the lock.

...Say, what were you using that for, anyway? :mrgreen:

Level 53

Re: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum.

in reply to -pictureframe-

Oh, that, nothing special... Just make sure you throw it away before the police finds it... I wouldn't want that...

Level 29

in reply to kamchakka

Ahh, that's okay. I don't know how to pick locks, actually.

Level 53

I like the fail. Old is old.

Level 59
Highlighted

-pictureframe- wrote:

Simple. It had to be big enough to fit all the FAIL!

Ahhhh a fail thread, I knew something was up. Good fail though.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I remember when they came and started flame wars... haha. I hope I can find some.

Level 59

Studios