Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum. So what are your theories, forumites?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum. So what are your theories, forumites?

Refer to title.

Level 53
15 REPLIES

Re: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum.

in reply to -pictureframe-

Why would you make a ridiculously large title for such a stupid thread?

Level 29

Re: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Because in order to create a chicken, it has to start off as an egg, but the problem is that there has to be a chicken already in existance to lay said egg. It's a conundrum.

in reply to kamchakka

Simple. It had to be big enough to fit all the FAIL!

Level 53

I like the fact that you know what you're doing. (failing)

Level 29

in reply to kamchakka

I know a fail when I see it. This whole forum reeks of it (and I'm certainly not helping).

Level 53

And yet here we are... What does that tell about us, then? Are we mindless tools? Sleeper agents for the American government? I do not know.

Level 29

in reply to kamchakka

Perhaps it's the blinding white light of the forum that controls us; keeps us posting on like mindless drones until the ends of our lives...

Level 53

That must be it... I was wondering why no one had changed this hideous background yet, but that explains everything! Pic, we must do something! We have to inform this section!

Level 29

in reply to kamchakka

They may already be dead! The last post was about a month ago. It looks like Matuzz managed to escape somehow, though.

Level 53

We must get out then! Save yourself Pic, I'll hold off the noobs!

Level 29

Studios