any multiplayer/connection/server/lag issues on ps3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

any multiplayer/connection/server/lag issues on ps3?

Hi all,

Just bought my copy this morning. Got to work all day, so i can't start playing untill this evening.

Can't wait to start playing, but i'm shitting my pants about possible any multiplayer/connection/server/lag issues. Can anyone give some recent info about any of those existing on ps3 atm?
Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: any multiplayer/connection/server/lag issues on ps3?

in reply to Heyenzzz
it was working great no lag nothing then i got some gay ass eror thing dont know what thats about
Level 3

in reply to Heyenzzz
yeah i didnt notice any bad lag or anything havent got disconnected or anything
Level 3

in reply to Heyenzzz
had abit of lag and it come in spec ops game. Had a few connection problems getting into games last night set my PS3 as the DMZ on the network and is working perfectly
Level 3

Re: any multiplayer/connection/server/

in reply to Heyenzzz
Hello!

Im having this problem witn MD2--> when i get to the lobby im waiting for ages to connect on tdm or anything else, most time i dont get connect at all! This problem occurred yesterday.

Earlier i didn't have this kind of problems at all. All other games i have is working perfect online.

So i think IW servers are having some kind of problem or something...does anyone else has the same problem?? or any good idea to fix it...

Thanks for reading this.
Level 1

in reply to Heyenzzz
Game is working great and while I enjoy the new experience, I have encountered a couple issues with errors and inability to join a game with a friend through the PSN. Perhaps issues with direct connectivity however, I was able to 'invite' selected friends and others not. Anyone else encounter this problem?

Great job with MW2 still..
Level 1

in reply to Heyenzzz
Everytime i log in to play I get a lot of lag then disconnected. Say2 server connection timed out. Have made every possible router change u could possibly ever make and nothing has helped. Anyone have any advice I would really appreciate it. Cod Mw2
Level 1

in reply to Heyenzzz
I just beat the campaign and immediately tried to go play multiplayer and my ps3 is stuck on the online status screen. It says connected to matchmaking but thats it. Anyone know why I can't seem to get past that screen?
Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Heyenzzz
there is a time out issue with the server where it will just sit there searching for games
Level 68

in reply to Heyenzzz
@ FireDragon91

i got the same problem, probably something's wrong with the servers on IW. hope the fix it soon....
Level 1

Studios