any multiplayer/connection/server/lag issues on ps3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: any multiplayer/connection/server/lag issues on ps3?

in reply to Heyenzzz
Everyone would be getting it, especially PC users since they lost dedicated servers for SOME reason!?
Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Heyenzzz
All in all, the game is great but the multiplayer mode is just unplayable for me. My friends and I are from Asia and we are experiencing pretty bad online connectivity. We get only 1 bar for tdm, domination and the like. We are all hardcore players who treat online play very seriously.

However, we were really sad to see the poor connectivity. We tried for almost 10 hours and all we had was one game which had 3 bars connectivity. It was like a breath of fresh air for us but the lobby closes after 1 round. My friends and I just threw our controllers and called it a day.

IW if you are really listening, we need you guys to fix this huge problem. Our online play is just not playable now with constant lags and drop out from matches.
Level 1

in reply to Heyenzzz
I played all day. I had no problems so far. No lag at all! Looks like Infinity Ward finally got it right.
Level 1

in reply to Heyenzzz

I don't know what the hell is going on!  I had issues with the game freezing and after reading some threads an easy fix was to download the textures to HDD which allowed me to play campaign.  Multiplyer on the other hand I have not been able to even login!  Keep getting the same Error MSG.  Servers are not available.  I am in Vancouver/West Coast.  I have friends who are 2 blocks away and are playing without issues.  WTF

IW thank you for not only wasting my day but pissing me off too.

Level 1

Studios