stop the bitching jesus christ

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

stop the bitching jesus christ

i see everyother post complaining about the game,petition this, petition that, no nothing will change, nor should it, why should infitnity ward, they already have your money and for the most part mw 2 is a great game, do you go up to a movie director or an author to change the movie or the book no, and to ask infitnity ward to change the game, that's insulting to them, shame on you guys, if you don't like the game the way it is then don't play.
Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: stop the bitching jesus christ

in reply to fightclub182
i agree its an awsome game no doubt about it, prolly my fav shooter ive ever played but there are some problems like the bullet lag and the javelin glitch to name a few. but i dont see it as an awful game as most people claim
Level 2

in reply to fightclub182
just quit posting in their threads and they'll go away. ignore the complainers and enjoy the game Smiley Happy
Level 15

in reply to fightclub182
so your complaining about people complaining? Sounds like you favor doing what you put down other people for.
Level 8

in reply to fightclub182

GunBladeCorps wrote:

so your complaining about people complaining? Sounds like you favor doing what you put down other people for.

My brain just meldet.
Level 3

in reply to fightclub182
So Jesus Christ was bitching on the forums too?

Damn this game does have issues
Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to fightclub182
^ You win the internet!

As to the others: So you're complaining about complainers who complain about complainers?

You see it just keeps going on forever. That argument just makes you sound like a troll.
Level 15

in reply to fightclub182
The reason you don't complain to movie directors is because they can't change the movies. Game developers can change games, and they can fix problems. And if you believe this game is perfect, you seriously have some fanboy issues.

Modern Warfare 2 needs to be fixed, that is a given. I do think that how most people are going about it is rash and stupid, but the points are legitimate.

Glitches need fixing, game needs balancing. Done deal.
Level 2

in reply to fightclub182
Yeah but the probability of major change is slim. Be realistic, enjoy the game if you can. If you can't, send IW a letter, don't post on the forums about the same issues over and over and over again. Besides, nobody cares about your complaints. Everybody's got their own problems. Might as well post something funny or useful.
Level 15

in reply to fightclub182

Nineteenth Hour wrote:

^ You win the internet!

As to the others: So you're complaining about complainers who complain about complainers?

You see it just keeps going on forever. That argument just makes you sound like a troll.

Failed attempt to protect the troll SHAZAM
Level 8

Studios