why i cant play mw2? its says online status : fetching playlist updating rank and unlocks connecting to matchmaking server but its stucks there

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

why i cant play mw2? its says online status : fetching playlist updating rank and unlocks connecting to matchmaking server but its stucks there

why i cant play  mw2? its says online status : fetching playlist updating rank and unlocks connecting to matchmaking server but its stucks there.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: why i cant play mw2? its says online status : fetching playlist updating rank and unlocks connecting to matchmaking server but its stucks there

in reply to Deathgod59

the same thing with me it lettig my freinds on but not me black ops is the same

Level 1

Re: why i cant play mw2? its says online status : fetching playlist updating rank and unlocks connecting to matchmaking server but its stucks there

in reply to Deathgod59

the same happend with me fuck !  https://support.activision.com/apex/Atvicustomchatskin_G#deployment_id=572U0000000Gma9&org_id=00DU00... <--- they tell me all servers are down by hurricane sandy  sorry guys

Level 1

in reply to seriescontacto

ur rite its the hurricane medal of honnor along with black ops and mw2 wont work for me or a few of my friends so we got online to check it out its posted all over that storm has nocked out alota shit but atleast all that alot of us has lost is sum time playin games online wen theres alota ppl that have lost lives homes friends loved ones and pets over this storm lets be thankful and keep those ppl in r minds

Level 1

in reply to bhr530

You'll have to wait it out. Mother nature is a h4x3r

Level 6

Studios