3 Months left in the official life cycle of MW3. What would you like to see added?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

3 Months left in the official life cycle of MW3. What would you like to see added?

So what can The powers that be give us the community to liven the game up a little?

No i am not talking about to fix lag or nerf something. I am asking the community in here to post some suggestions for the powers that be that control MW3 Multiplayer and maybe add some new things in. I have no complaints and am enjoying the game, But it has gotten boring as of late. They made it very repetitive going through 20 prestiges. So much so i think it sucked a lot of the fun out of it.  Now that i have officially hit 20th prestige, i would love to see some new stuff injected into this game.

maybe some new game modes?

Leaderboards in community playlist's?

Changing infection weapons?

Groundwar game mode changes?

Some faceoff maps in regualr game mode rotations?

Possibly a all new type of playlist?

I would love to have something new to play for to get me through until november. PLEASE NOTE, DONT SAY MORE PRESTIGES!. I cant take doing it anymore

Thoughts?

Level 38
15 REPLIES

Re: 3 Months left in the official life cycle of MW3.

in reply to codchamp1

Hardcore Groundwars would be nice i have been waiting for someone too do this since i started playing COD but only Domination and Kill Confirmed

Level 18

Re: 3 Months left in the official life cycle of MW3. What would you like to see added?

in reply to codchamp1

it has gotten boring as of late. They made it very repetitive going through 20 prestiges. So much so i think it sucked a lot of the fun out of it.  Now that i have officially hit 20th prestige, i would love to see some new stuff injected into this game.

There is nothing wrong in wanting more from the game, but if you are burnt then stop playing. The reason the game has become complicated (which many complain about) is the developers attempts at giving us more options.

It sounds interesting to have more but will that not create more confusion, negativity to any already "pushed" to its limits game?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: 3 Months left in the official life cycle of MW3. What would you like to see added?

in reply to Izjar11

I have no complaints like i said in the OP and i am only burnt out on prestiging. It was a long hard road that could be very frustrating at times.

I would like some new modes or maybe tweek some of the exsisting ones to keep me interested in this game until Blops 2. If not there are plenty of other games out there to catch up on.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

I want to have a feature to reset my stats anytime I want similar to Premium Membership on BF3.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

I want to have a feature to reset my stats anytime I want similar to Premium Membership on BF3.

But it doesnt do your all time stats.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

What I want is to have my game mode specific stats reset.

Level 35

in reply to codchamp1

I consider the life cycle to be 2 years really, would like them to rotate infected guns as you suggested, aswell as put face off maps in other modes and a hardcore moshpit!

Level 1

in reply to codchamp1

At this point, a final shotgun buff to go along with the other buffs is all I expect to see. This game is done.

Level 14

in reply to codchamp1

what would I like to see added now?  Nothing... not a damn thing.

I'm just biding my time until BO2 comes out... and Borderlands2... and AC3

Level 20

Studios