Acog on sniper rifles

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Acog on sniper rifles

I ask you treyarch..why must you torment us, putting acog scopes on sniper rifles. But i guess that wasnt enough for you so u had to add aim assist to make...ACOG+Sniper Rifle+Aimassist=Aimbot. Practically it is like an aimbot. And worse, it has made people that copy what hackers do spray with the barret 50. cal even easier........

-Treyarch please fix your game

Level 3
20 REPLIES

Re: Acog on sniper rifles

in reply to TheDetonator1

Lol, it was IW that had the idea to put ACOG on sniper rifles. Treyarch just ported the game to Wii.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

They could have left out the aimbot part and called it a glitch.  Everyone would have believed them and it would never have gotten patched.  Just throwing that out there.

Level 33

Nothing wrong with Acog what they did wrong was have Aim Assist affect Sniper Rifles and IW putting Acog at level friggen 2....failwhale status right there

Level 19

Aim assist doesn't even work that well.

Instead, you should be thanking IW for the easy kills of wannabe trickshotting kids lol

Level 10

in reply to skMace0

ahaha really? They pop up in my screen and I drop dead! They're the bane of my existence. I can understand shotguns but Quick Snoping and FMGs are instakill bs deaths

Level 19

in reply to PikaBoo

I've never really seen them as a reason to complain for two reasons:

1- there are worse things wrong with the game like hacking and akimbo mo's

2- how often do you actually run into somebody that is actually good good at quickscoping? Not very often if you're being honest. You may run into quickscopers quite often but only about 30% of the time (random percentage, ftw) do they actually hit you on their first attempt. You see videos like the krypt hacker all the time firing off three or four quickscope shots before actually hitting their target. That's why I don't complain. They lack precision.

Level 10

in reply to skMace0

Lol any quick snoper I run into is usually good at it. I'm being serious here they are instakill so I'm either really unlucky or they get loads of lucky shots. Of course I'm usually playing like a second or two behind everyone so while I may think they're all quick snopers they may very well be hardscoping and they get me "right before" I "take cover" Seriously if you ever play against me snipe and I'll probably RQ. True story

Level 19

MW3 isn't even Treyarch's game, why would they fix things that IW messed up? Gameplay balancing isn't Treyarch's job, it's IW's.

Level 7

in reply to burnedtoast

You make a valid point as well, sir blackenedbread Smiley Tongue

Level 10

Studios