Add timer to getting a loss recorded ........

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Add a timer for when someone joins a game that is nearly finished or where thre is no way you can help to win when you join. so you leave but you get a loss recorded due to the people who dashboard to save their stats. It is not fair on people who join a game in progress and leave within a minuite.

Level 7
5 REPLIES

in reply to birdman4256

I'm not sure I understand this post? Maybe some capitals and proper structure would help me decode this.

Level 16

in reply to birdman4256

Ah ok so you mean you have to play for a certain amount of time before the outcome of the game affects you? not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind if when you joine din the last 2mins of a game the win/loss did not go on your account. I'm not bothered by stats but i know a lot of people are

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to quagers13

If you check the info before spawning, you don't take a loss.

Level 20

in reply to birdman4256

And set matchmaking to not place you in a game that has just ended (which usually places you on the team that lost).

Level 23

in reply to justinsanev2

justinsanev2 wrote:

And set matchmaking to not place you in a game that has just ended (which usually places you on the team that lost).

That happens because 5 of the 6 members of the losing team left because their quickscoping didnt pan out for them

Level 28

Studios