All or Nothing, why you shooting??

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: All or Nothing, why you shooting??

in reply to mdm123456789

I agree with the original poster. Are used to play this game mode years and years ago when they first had it on called it in it was all about skill. You probably weren't even born yet.  Only skilled call of duty players that respect each other go knife versus knife if you want to shoot, go into another lobby. You are pathetic 

Capta1n_Rush

in reply to sdredger
Because your an idiot
Capta1n_Rush

in reply to Justin_IRE

It's not like the chances of a bullet hitting you are even that high. With as much lag as their is in this game the chance of being hit by 1 single bullets are halved

Ghamorra Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Justin_IRE

okey dokey so, I didnt think the general view was that it was ok to shoot in AON.

The "rules" which I was going by were :

1. Never shoot

2. If your on 19 kills, then for the last one try do something cool

Ah well, sure ill stick to my way of playing, dont win to often but love the game type

Justin_IRE

in reply to Justin_IRE

And where are these "rules" you speak of? Post them up and I'll retract all I've said about people crying when they get shot. Until then, I look forward to seeing people like you in AoN, backing away from you when you're trying your "knife skills" so you I'm not gonna shoot you, and then BANG ! ! ! I'll put some bullets in ya and laugh when you start complaining about it.

Good Day Sir.

mdm123456789

in reply to Justin_IRE

Your last sentence there is probably the best peice of advice you can give yourself. Many times it has been said. Its your game, play it how you want, not how others want you to play. But of course, if you aren't playing it their way, its the wrong way. COD mentality at its best.

Eye_Gore

in reply to Justin_IRE

I agree, I absolutely hate shooters in AoN, anyone can shoot and running along behind someone shooting, standing behind something, or in a corner somewhere like a complete f@g jumping around shooting at anything that moves is hardly skillful.

If people can't use the Tknife or don't like knifing they should f**k off and play something else.

Also what's really annoying is the f@gs that lay prone somewhere and knife your feet as you run pass, then run to a corner and start shooting (I've seen that quite a bit in games) and yes I know you should look, but in a game mode like that you don't expect people to do that.

in reply to 467384783

When IW makes a game mode with ONLY KNIVES, I'll use only a knife. But until then, eat lead, sucker. LOL

mdm123456789

in reply to Justin_IRE
That's exactly how we are supposed to play Smiley Happy
Capta1n_Rush

in reply to mdm123456789
You sir, are the reason skillful players are leaving this game and your lobbies are filled with 8 year olds
Capta1n_Rush

Studios