Ammo Crate Support Killstreak

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Ammo Crate Support Killstreak

Can this be implemented?  It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, and it would be a great fit for a support streak.  Maybe make it an 8 point streak and it drops three ammo crates so team can all get some.

Level 11
7 REPLIES

Re: Ammo Crate Support Killstreak

in reply to fatedtitan

snore. My god what a boring streak  that would be.

Level 34

in reply to fatedtitan

Make it a 5 point streak and make it like the Ballistic Vest. Any team member can get their ammo refilled including tacticals but not lethals.

Level 35

in reply to fatedtitan

fatedtitan wrote:

Can this be implemented?  It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, and it would be a great fit for a support streak.  Maybe make it an 8 point streak and it drops three ammo crates so team can all get some.

No thanks...

I don't have faith it would be implemented in a way that would not cause it to be abused worse than vests.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to fatedtitan

I'm sure if you want, you can play blops and hope you get a care package ammo drop....as much as you'd enjoy something else. lol

Level 8

in reply to fatedtitan

Put it at a 6 and I think it'd be fine. Probably wouldn't be used much, but it was kinda nice (in a sad way) when ammo came in a care package in blops when you needed it.

Level 12

in reply to fatedtitan

I think it could work. I think to make it used, it would have to include lethals and tacticals, but it would have to be balanced such that you wouldn't be giving the whole team extra explosives at a 6 pointstreak.

Esy
Level 23

in reply to fatedtitan

Remember there is the scavenger perk. Seems useless, especially for me because I use scavenger on a majority of my classes.

Level 1

Studios