Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

Why more double xp ? everybody that wants to be 20th is by now...right?

The tweet says double weapon xp coming.I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

I know "be patient " ( not my stong suit ).I'd just like to see them switch off more.not just double xp over and over and over.

Can we get a week of weapon xp like we did with double xp?

Tired to copy link but the forums wont seem to let me do it now ?.anybody know why ?

anyway go here if ya want to see the tweet

Twitter.com/infinityward.......its the first tweet on there twitter acct.

Level 9
36 REPLIES

Re: Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

in reply to wolverinecm71

Why not? Not everybody is 20th prestige. Whats the harm in this?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I agree with OP. In previous titles Double XP was pretty rare. With MW3 they've turned it on at least once a month. Makes no difference to me but I'd also like to see double weapon xp instead. But there are a lot of players that could use it. I saw plenty of no prestige/low prestige players on today. Doesn't hurt anyone though and shows IW is still somewhat supporting MP.

Level 12

not realy  there is any harm,it just would be nice for a change ...we only have had a double weapon xp once and double xp  what ? 20 times and once for a week..

Level 9

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Why not? Not everybody is 20th prestige. Whats the harm in this?

It undermines the time and effort put in and therefore detracts from the prestige of being top prestige...

I was 10th for 2 months without any double xp, and I was 15th for seven weeks with not much double xp...

It's plain bullsh!t in my opinion...

They shouldn't even call it 20th prestige now or there should at least be a stat to show how much of a 20ths play time was double xp...

WEAPON XP would be much better because it would promote diversity...

Level 25

Yep, Ive only reached 10th prestage and I didnt even know there was 20 prestages untill I went to reset my stats, So I want to get as far as I can befoe BO2

Level 5

in reply to wolverinecm71

Because IW likes to shaft the people who bought the game early. I bought the game early and got to tenth before the barrage of double experience.

Basically what you have now is: double experience all the time, and double the levels, so if you bought the game right before the barrage of exp and played as much as I did you could easily be twentieth.

Esy
Level 23

When the game first game out there was dew double xp until January lol

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

Yatzi! I was thinking teh same thing because I used the double xp from dew as well....it's not hard to level in this game, even without double xp.

Level 48

I bought the game when it came out, barely played except for christmas break & this summer. So I'm only 6th prestige, and you want to deny people like me double XP?

Level 1

Studios