Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

in reply to wolverinecm71

No not everyone is 20th that wanted to be yet. I am at 19-47. This DXP will give me that push to get ot 20th. So i am happy for DXP. this game is getting harder to get there for me. I have fewer and fewer friends playing now, so it is getting harder to put teams together.

Level 38

Double weapon XP would have been a good change.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Who revived this thread.?

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

complaining about a thread that was revived from ... YESTERDAY?

Level 20

To keep us playing this beta game, damn it man. It's all about keeping us playing MW3. True story.

Level 2

They've given out 1 prestige token (which I think I used for Double XP) and done Double Weapon XP only once I think.  Definitely should be more often to try and promote using different guns as someone else above mentioned.  I remember when prestiges 16-20 came out there was a Double XP weekend (or maybe almost a full week, I forget) and I pushed like crazy to get all the way to 20th before it was over.  Then like a week later, more Double XP, then more in a couple weeks...lol.

Level 1

Dont complain! Enjoy it if you not ranked up yet.

Level 12

not entirely true... I'd like to be prestige 20 but I just made it to 11 and quite honestly.. they shouldn't have bumped the prestige in the first place...  bad planning on IW part (imagine that)  let's bump it from 10 to 15...  well... how about from 15 to 20...

So back to wanting to be prestige 20.. I have stuff to do in my life besides sit at home and veg out while on summer break.  I can't log in 10 hours a day on this game nor would I if given the time...  I'd have thrown the game away long ago if that were the case.

Besides.. they wouldn't keep giving us dbl xp if they wouldn't keep fubaring everything.

Level 20

in reply to that6uy420

Exactly! It should have stopped at 10. But instead they had to bump it to double and for ZERO reason. There were no extra classes no new emblems, just a exstension to make us that want to go to max prestige, to play it even more. I had plans to go back to black ops and do the last 9 prestiges. But that is all but gone now. between work, life and family i cant devote 10 hours a day to a game.

Level 38

Double xp weekends = day release from mental institution weekends! People do crazy stuff in order to fully exploit the double xp weekend i.e. running around with a stinger in DZ, sniper fest in DZ, People standing over their TI in kill confirmed, etc etc . . . . it's harder to find a decent lobby

Level 6

Studios