Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

in reply to februarystars81

februarystars81 wrote:

Double xp weekends = day release from mental institution weekends! People do crazy stuff in order to fully exploit the double xp weekend i.e. running around with a stinger in DZ, sniper fest in DZ, People standing over their TI in kill confirmed, etc etc . . . . it's harder to find a decent lobby

+1

DXP weekends are a mad booster party...

Ruins the flow of a lot of games for a lot of people...

Level 25

in reply to wolverinecm71

Why cry about double XP?? Oh ya, the same people crying about it are the ones who think everyone is camping and cheating. Losers!

Level 6

in reply to JAB76

The only one crying on this post is you crying about people crying !  lol

This is just a discussion about double weapon xp and the regular double xp being given out alot.

Level 9

I think a Double Weapon XP would be much better and encourage people to play with more variety and the recently buffed guns.

Level 35

What a spaz. To the 20th prestigers that live in their parents basements that don't have jobs, get a life. Who whines about double xp???  If you don't need it great! If you need it or it gives you incentive to play again over skyrim, even better! Complain about thecrappy dlc garbage we've been receiving instead.

Level 1

in reply to HuskerFam51

Way to contribute to a post husker ! You have posted 6 posts thusfar and all have been complaining about this and that..I don't see anybody "whining "about double xp just wanting to get some weapon double xp as well thats all...go troll another forum

Level 9
Highlighted

Whiny-rene. You started this thread by complaining about double xp. What are you talking about? I guess I'm a troll for not agreeing with your pointless rant. Go play battlefield or something. For everyone that has lives and jobs, we welcome the double xp. Obviously not everyone is 20th prestige. I know Obama has turned the economy to crap and most of you 20 prestigers don't have jobs anymore.

Level 1

Studios