Anybody in for a class action lawsuit???

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Anybody in for a class action lawsuit???

in reply to jesteravrgjoe

LMFAO This forum is always good for a laugh..lol

O.P.are you going to sue every game maker that comes out with a game you don't like?

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to MPORTtheBeast

The thing about Class Actions is that while everyone wants to see one, and people want to see a company "pay", nobody actually wants to step forward and take the steps themselves. It costs time and money, something nobody wants to give up.

Here's a decent video on Class Actions by a channel named "TheGunnShop", and he makes some good points about Class Actions and why they're really not that great in general for the consumer:

Level 35

i feel as if they lied to us all. MW3 was nothing new. same titles, emblems, guns, nothing fresh comes to mind. sure strike packages but come on open up your eyes. you know you all feel as if you paid 60 bucks for a map pack

Because you don't like the game doesn't mean others will agree. I do not feel as you feel.

so reply if your are in

I am replying not to discourage you but to tell you nothing you do will happen. Simply talking junk will not get your "suit" going. But out of curiosity who have you hired to represent you and your suit?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Black Ops really didn't change anything, but the netcode. Look where that got us. I know you'll jump all over Black OpsII bandwagon and brag how Treyarch is uber awesome.

Level 59

I am.  This franchise needs ot pay back hundreds of millions of dollars for many failures. 

Level 1

Studios