Anyone else having issues with their PS3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Anyone else having issues with their PS3?

Logging into the network takes a long time. Your friends show up one at a time over a few minutes. Starting MW3 takes long. Anyone else have these issues tonight?

Level 18
17 REPLIES

Re: Anyone else having issues with their PS3?

in reply to mwfan55

everyone is having same problems hurricane is affecting the service it will take time to fix it play like that by the moment

Level 2

in reply to mwfan55

Probably off topic, mw3 is taking longer to load. Last psn update i can no longer pick the game by pressing start button on network. I have to load the game in the game setting instead. Been like that for about a week now.

Level 10

in reply to mwfan55

Everything works fine for me, except everytime I go into a match, everyone's name in the map is horrendously huge and just ruins any chance of having a good match.

*Edit*

Which was fixed simply by restarting the game.

Level 3

in reply to mwfan55

Had exactly the same problems you describe... Hope they didn't hack PSN again...

@bo:

Are you sure? Im in middle europe and have the same problems. Don't know what Sandy should have to do with it!?

@ Unst3rblich:

I think you were in a hacked lobby and the hack is permanent... You should log out the PSN, if this don't works delete the MW3 Map Packs/Game Data then it should get off your PS3...

Level 3

in reply to mwfan55

It was slower for me last night as well.  I'm guessing that it's a result of the hurricane damage.

Level 69

in reply to mwfan55

Last night was bad, took several tries to get logged into the PSN network, and then my friends list took forever to load, , friend would show up as playing on the MW3 friends list, but not even logged in if i checked my friend list by hitting the ps3 button...........i figured it was due to Hurricane Sandy, .....most of my friends on the east coast has the same problems

Level 16

But im from europe and had the same problems too... For you in the US Sandy will be an answer, but why we should feel the effects of the storm in europe?

Level 3

in reply to renessaince666

I don't know unless they are routing traffic to servers outside of the US due to outages inside the US.  This could be bogging Europe down as well or maybe it's something completely unrelated.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72
Level 1

Studios