Anyone notice that the gun sounds on Nintendo Wii are different to Xbox 360 and PS3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Anyone notice that the gun sounds on Nintendo Wii are different to Xbox 360 and PS3?

I like it, for example the M4A1 has so much more punch to it and the all of the guns just have more echo and "BLAM BLAM BLAM" to the them rather than Xbox/PS3 having more of a "DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Every automatic weapon on the Xbox/PS3 sound nearly the same, whereas I can clearly tell the difference on the Wii.
But sniper rifles are the only ones sound better on the Xbox/PS3 in my opinion........

Even the effect of the M.O.A.B seems better on Wii with the dust flying everywhere, for once the worse graphics makes it look better.
Not trolling.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Anyone notice that the gun sounds on Nintendo Wii are different to Xbox 360 and PS3?

in reply to Fidenator98UK

Yes they are different. If its the wii or just lazy devs, I don't know.

Level 30

Re: Anyone notice that the gun sounds on Nintendo Wii are different to Xbox 360 and PS3?

in reply to infinitlag

both.

Level 47

I like the way the guns on the Wii, they have their own special sound because they're on a special device

Level 1

They may have their own sounds, but it's not really a good thing. I loved xbox for the sounds of the guns, but on the wii, the actual sound effects seem worse. Like the MSR, it was probably one of the best sounding guns on the xbox, but on the wii, it sounds low powered, like the RSASS. I wish they'd find a way to update the sounds to match, or at least improve them :/

Level 1

Studios