Blast shield is useless in Hardcore

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Blast shield is useless in Hardcore

I started a discussion in the Multiplayer section but am pretty sure people go to this section for most of their questions about multiplayer based on their console. 

Here is the link: http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100569203?tstart=0

I find that the Blast Shield perk is utterly useless in Hardcore.  There is really no point in it. I feel it needs a buff. What do you guys think?

Level 25
26 REPLIES

Re: Blast shield is useless in Hardcore

in reply to asianman12

Bump

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

wouldnt know i dont use it as i aint a noob dont use flak jacket on blops nether

Level 16

in reply to ghostsniper2010

Wait. How does that make me a noob that I use Blast shield? 

Level 25

in reply to ghostsniper2010

LOL "ghostsniper"  is calling someone a noob for using an anti nade spammer perk.

gg kiddo

Level 3

in reply to asianman12

asian, Maybe he is a grenade/toob spammer and that would reduce his chances for a kill?

Level 15

in reply to tallowby

Maybe.  I still stand by the fact that Blast Shield needs a buff.  It really does. At least in Black Ops Flak Jacket worked in Core and Hardcore equally.  But sadly Blast shield is a one sided perk.  I really wish I could get more footing on this matter but seeing as not a lot of people are responding it seems either no one cares, or it's only happening to me, which is total BS.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

I am not against tubing.  I love to tube.  But I find it unfair to tube in a game where there isn't a counter.  Because if there is a counter, then if you get tubed, you really can't blame anyone other than yourself for not using said counter.  It's there for you to use in the event someone is tubing, grenade spamming, etc.  But it isn't at the stage where I can do that in hardcore, you get what I mean?

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

Can anyone please tell me why Blast Shield doesn't need a buff in Hardcore?? 

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

I completely agree with you.  I never play HC, but I still see the issue.  Making a gametype that makes certain perks useless is silly.  I think the way Blast Shield should work is along the lines of reducing your health to a certain percentage.  So a claymore would take you to 10% health, or something like that.  So it works equally in HC and Core.  I don't know how they'd work that out with explosions that wouldn't kill you, though.  They're the devs, they can come up with the rest

Level 2

Studios