BlessTheCursed [BctD] PS3 clan looking for new members.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

BlessTheCursed [BctD] PS3 clan looking for new members.

[BtcD] BlessTheCursed clan is actively recruiting! We are a level 17 on Black Ops 2 and level 3 on MW3. We are currently sponsored by ModJunkiez and still looking for more sponsors. We're a no-nonsense clan that expects only the best out of our members. Currently our requirements set as is:

K/D must be 1.00 or higher.

Must be 15 years old or older.

Mic is not required, but definitely recommended.

Must have a good attitude, we want to keep up a good image for the clan, not be looked at as a bunch of idiots who have no sportsmanship and who don't play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

If this sounds like you then feel free to try out. To apply to the clan, you must first visit blessthecursed.guildlaunch.com and click the apply to clan button on the left side of the screen. After that is submitted add me PlagueKnight69 to psn so I can give you a tryout, and if all goes well, you will be asked to apply to the clan website where the team leader will accept you.

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: BlessTheCursed [BctD] PS3 clan looking for new members.

in reply to plagueknight069

hey I play ps3 and xbox so this account is linked to my xbox, i play mw3 and blacktops my k/d on mw3 is 1.01 and black ops is 0.9 but i dnt usually play blacktops that's why my kd is low but im getting back into and have been playin snd my average score is 12 - 3 so yeah i would like to trial for your clan

Level 1

oh and my psn is VaazR__ (bops2) and CrAiiG94 (MW3)

Level 1

Re: BlessTheCursed [BctD]  PS3 clan looking for new members.

in reply to Malakula

add me to your friends list plagueknight69  and we will run a few matches.

Also go to this web site and apply there

blessthecursed.guildlaunch.com

Level 1

bump

Level 1

Hello plague.

First of all, nice to meet you. My in-game name is Skelemiere. I play Call of Duty for almost 1 year. To be honest, I've never been that active, since I've been playing another online game. Now I decided to be more active in Call of Duty MW3, so I am searching for a clan. I play MW3 in the PS3 and to be honest, I am not the best around but I always have decent scores. My best weapon class is Snipers and Machine guns. Looking forward to meet you!

Informations :

K/D : I haven't checked in ages but I think it's pretty low. The reason that it's pretty low it's cause I have always been playing with my brother and he doesn't know and have been most of times training my no scopes with sniper. Now I think that I am ready to join a good clan and improve my K/D.

Age : I am 15 years old but I think that I am pretty mature for my age.

Micro : No, maybe will buy one in the future.

That's all, I think I have a great attitude, I've been in the best clans of different games, by my attitude, personality and skills. Hopefully I can join your clan.

If you wish to contact me :

PS3 ID : Skelemiere.

Very Respectfully,

FuRiouZ MasterZ

Level 1

Studios