Bug with the online servers/cant go to online gameplay says it has to update when there is no update

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Bug with the online servers/cant go to online gameplay says it has to update when there is no update

i have a problem with my COD MW3.

Evrytime i start it and press "play" it just says "Connecting to online servers..." and then after like 3 min. it says "The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. please try again later or visit: www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates.

and it has been saying that for a month now, is this a bug? or can anyone pls help me with my problem.

I can show over skype if somone want to see.

Level 1
1 REPLY

Re: Bug with the online servers/cant go to online gameplay says it has to update when there is no update

in reply to Kavazagi1

You'll never get any assistance from the support reps because this company doesn't care about their old games. Once they've squeezed the last drop of cash from the final DLC it hits the shelves and they move on to their next golden goose. It's so disrespectful to the game which was worked on so hard and disgusts me as a player who would like an ACTUAL support team. Fix your fucking game, I'm not done with it and neither are alot of people.

Level 1

Studios