CALL OF DUTY®ELITE FOUNDER CODE REDEMPTION

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

CALL OF DUTY®ELITE FOUNDER CODE REDEMPTION

Well now it is after december 13th so it allow's people to use there 20 Character Alphanumeric Code from there call of duty elite founder card for the downloadable contents for 9months, i entered it today and yesterday but it keeps saying "Your code doesn't appear to be valid. Make sure you have entered the code correctly." I entered it around 10-25 it keeps saying the same thing i am sure i am entering it correctly and i know i's can look like L's but i have tried everything please help?

Level 1
26 REPLIES

Re: CALL OF DUTY®ELITE FOUNDER CODE REDEMPTION

in reply to Ka0tic

You were sapose to enter your 20 digit Founder Code before December 13th, not after it?

Level 1

in reply to theBOSS21

not the code that makes u a founder the other code that looks like a credit card but with cut off edges and it says call of duty elite founder on this site: http://www.callofduty.com/founder

i am already a founder with all the camo's and titles and stuff but the one that give u downloadable contents for 9months like map packs and stuff.

Level 1

in reply to Ka0tic

That card is for use only if you have ELITE premium didn't activate it prior to the founder deadline and still wanted to redeem your founder status. Since you already have your founder status it is just for show.

Level 21

in reply to dastealth

Oh ok so i don't really need the card since i am already a premium/founder member?

Level 1

in reply to Ka0tic

That is correct if you already have founder status it is not needed

Level 21

in reply to dastealth

what I was told is that the card code is used for basically people that missed the dec 13 deadline.

Level 1

in reply to meldo2482

But on youtube a guy say that you gonna get elite premium if you typ in the code and I have do it but I don`t have premium.

Level 1

in reply to meldo2482

But on youtube a guy say that you gonna get elite premium if you typ in the code and I have do it but I don`t have premium.

Level 1

in reply to meldo2482

Level 1

Studios