Call of Duty: Elite - Clan Name option should allow for longer clan names! Thoughts please?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Call of Duty: Elite - Clan Name option should allow for longer clan names! Thoughts please?

When in Clan Info were you can change your name, tag, motto and title, I feel the Clan Name option should allow for longer clan names! My clan is Australia's Most Valuable Killers (AMVK) and we currently can't put our name in as it is to long What's everyones thoughts on this?

'Comment if you agree!'

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty: Elite - Clan Name option should allow for longer clan names! Thoughts please?

in reply to jps_888

Yeah Sounds cool im from Australia too im in sydney

Level 1

Re: Call of Duty: Elite - Clan Name option should allow for longer clan names! Thoughts please?

in reply to jps_888

If you're thinking about putting your Clan Name on your Elite Clan Title, read on. If not, disregard it.

While I agree that more than 14 characters can fit on an Elite Clan Title, I don't believe you should put your Clan Name on it. As it says on Elite that's where put your Clan Motto.

I've seen too many Clan Names on Elite Clan Titles that it's just so annoying.

ie. X-Gaming.com, FourLokoGods, WarWolves, Pro-Assassins, AzzKickers, etc...

We all want notoriety but there has to be a better way of advertising one's self and the clan. Especially when a n00b pwns you. Then everyone will know your clan is no good and it's open season for ridicule.

Level 11

in reply to jps_888

Just getting started with my new clan which is called DG99 and if anybody would want to join just ask, I'll accept anybody

Level 1

Studios