Call of duty sucks

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Call of duty sucks

This game makes you pay over and over again for basic features. Has crappy sound quality the guns sound like toys they keep putting the same game out just retextured and the slap 2,3 on it. You pretty much never live long enough to need more than 3 clips fr an assault rifle. The textures look like they are from 2008. This game sucks in general you want a real game that's not full of 5 year old kids screaming you faggot you hard scoped go buy yourself a copy of any other shooter besides BF3 because we don't want you people ruining Battlefield because it's the best FPS franchise.

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: Call of duty sucks

in reply to MNHclever

Another troll.

Might hop on BF3 tonight because of this thread.

Level 12

in reply to CylonNumber6

Im not trolling this game is a pile of shiт

Level 1

in reply to MNHclever

Battle Field 3 is a terrible game that has a long way to go before it can rival Call of Duty. The graphics in MW3 are much better, not sure how you figure BF3 is better. Ever been shot before? No? Then don't bitch about dying so quickly. Also I don't buy video games so I can listen to them. I buy them to play and interact

You're points are unsound and irrelevant

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I wonder if you have played a battlefield game before. BF3 is the wort on yet however it is still better than this crap. Also you say I shouldn't complain about not living because in real life bullets kill you in one to three shots but than you say you don't play for the Lund quality which impacts realism which was your main point about damage. So your argument has no standing.

Level 1

in reply to MNHclever

Yes, because BF and COD are meant to be real life simulators.

Tell me again how AOE bags heal bullet wounds, or how I can snipe someone in a jet and highjack it from them.

Level 12

in reply to CylonNumber6

As I said BF3 was the worst battlefield game to date. But it is still better than this.

Level 1

in reply to MNHclever

Did you ever think that maybe its not the game that sucks, but what reflection there is in a mirror when looked into it?

Level 13

in reply to Eye_Gore

The game is what you make it. I've managed to tough out several months of MW3 and I still get back on and play. Not becasue I think it's the greatest game ever, but rather I focus on the things that I enjoy

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Hey I hear you. I'll kick back some beers, pop in MW3 and go hunting. Just a game to shoot some people and blow something up. Whats better than that?

Level 13

Studios