Can't install Elite android app...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Can't install Elite android app...

Hello there.

I have a problem with the Elite android app where I can't install it from Google Play from the web (PC) or find it on my android devices... (Phone & Tablet)

The message I get when I try to download it is this: " This item cannot be installed in your device's country "

I know there is some kind of regional restriction or something, but there shouldn't be one for Norway (where I'm from) or should it?

So my main question is this: Is there a way to see which country is affected by this regional restriction and is there a way to fix it/go around it?

And maybe see which restriction is causing the "problem".

Thanks in advance for the help.

xternate

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Can't install Elite android app...

in reply to xternate

Region can be factor that no one can go around. However, in some cases it can also be your phone (anything newer would be better), or the OS of your phone. You can try to update your phone's OS and see if that solves it. If not, you're going to have to wait until a new version comes out that will be Region free.

Level 11

in reply to frats74

Hello xternate,

@ xternate, We'll have to look into the issue for you. Are you the owner/phone administer of your mobile phone account? ^JJ

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Yes I'm the owner/phone administer of my mobile phone account.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and a Asus Transformer (TF101) and both of them are running Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich.

I have tried several times to install the app on my devices but no luck from the time the app was released.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xternate

@xternate, Thanks for the update. We are still investigating the issue. ^JJ

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I have the same problem with my android phone. Samsung galaxy s3 4g. its about 4 weeks old. i also live in Norway. Fix this please.

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

The same issue for me. I am from the Czech rep. And the phone is Galaxy Note 2.

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

The same issue for me. I am from the Czech rep. And the phone is Galaxy Note 2.

Level 1

in reply to xternate

Hi,

I have the same issue, I cant download it for my samsung galaxy S3. Im from Czech republic, BUT, my friend who lives just a couple minutes from me have an Iphone and he downloaded the app withou problems. So i think this is some bug in a system witch recognises country restrict for android or something like this. Pls fix it as soon as its possible.

Thanks.

Level 1

in reply to xternate

Hi,

I have the same issue, I cant download it for my samsung galaxy S3. Im from Czech republic, BUT, my friend who lives just a couple minutes from me have an Iphone and he downloaded the app withou problems. So i think this is some bug in a system witch recognises country restrict for android or something like this. Pls fix it as soon as its possible.

Thanks.

Level 1

Studios