Can't invite clan members to clan or track players. clan issues and etc

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Can't invite clan members to clan or track players. clan issues and etc

Only about a week ago ive had my elite premium founder status completely verified. Not only have I never received my double xp (2hr) but the most frustrating thing of all I wasnt able to make a clan for about 2-3 days afterward of actually gaining founder status. Now that I've finally made my clan WMD$ I cant acess my clan information to manage my invites and roster. I also cant invite people anymore or track them, I'll invite them to clan and refresh the page to see if the invite went through and the invite to clan button is right there as if I'd never pressed it. I even went to pending invites at the time where it did still work and about 20 of the invites I sent didnt exist. I kno you guys are working diligently to solve alot of the issues concerning high user volume and etc. But the way I feel right now is that I paid an extra 40$ for nothing While  I expected there to be issues in the first weeks of this game I did not expect such a magnitutde of issues concerning just making a clan sucessfully we have over 60+ members and only 3 have been able to accept the invite. The rest have either not been able to get on elite due to server issues or high user volume. and the other half haven't recieved an invite because elite wont allow me to send them due to a bug or some other issue. I'd like to resolve this issue because other clans seem to have no problems inviting people and it's frustrating to me as a consumer that my money I've put into this game has no profit for me

Level 2
25 REPLIES

Re: Can't invite clan members to clan or track players. clan issues and etc

in reply to Evangelice

i'm having the exact same issues except i can't invite or track anyone. there are no buttons on the screen to even invite anyone and when i track them it says i'm not tracking anyone. when will this get resolved? respond if you have these issues cleared

Level 1

in reply to zirkle831

that's similar to me. i was able 2 invite my first clan member. then afterwards nothing everytime i sent an invite the person did not get it. now my tracked players have disappeared. for some reason i can only accept applications to my clan, but when i try to invite someone they don't get it. this is very annoying considering it took me an entire day jus to make da clan.

Level 1

in reply to zirkle831

that's similar to me. i was able toinvite my first clan member. then nothing everytime i sent an invite the person did not get it. now my tracked players have disappeared. for some reason i can only accept applications to my clan, but when i try to invite someone they don't get it. this is very annoying considering it took me an entire day jus to make da clan.

Level 1

in reply to zirkle831

that's similar to me. i was able toinvite my first clan member. then nothing everytime i sent an invite the person did not get it. now my tracked players have disappeared. for some reason i can only accept applications to my clan, but when i try to invite someone they don't get it. this is very annoying considering it took me an entire day just to make the clan.

Level 1

in reply to Evangelice

I'm in the same boat.  I started a clan.  I was able to send invites to 2 people on my friends list they accepted.  However, my friends list is only showing 5 friends and its not letting me see my complete list.  Also, if I use the search function, I can find the player, but there is no "invite to clan" button or option.  So basically I only have to ability to invite those 5 people MW3 has chosen to show up on my "Manage Clan" page.  My 3 person clan, hasn't accumulated 1 point, even though 2 of our 3 members are founders.  Also, I can't join any Clan Operations, which I thought were going live on the 30th.  I understand having issues, but keeping us in the dark, on the progress of identifying issues, and then fixing them is non-existent.  I agree, at this point I paid $40 for map packs, and I feel a tad robbed, considering what was advertised for the "Elite' service.

Level 1

in reply to IrbDigital

Yh for some reason some people with no elite premium has invite to clan on their mw3 summarry and some people don't. Does anyone know why this other people do not have it. All i see is a little scroll bar next to their name? Those people do not even have an elite summary as well

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

if they do not have elite premium, they still have to sign up for the free elite.  You are not automatically enrolled in free elite.  Once they register, the invite to clan tag will appear on their page.

If they say they've registered, you may have to reload the page by hitting F5 on the top of your keyboard.

Also, do not use internet explorer.  For some reason it is incompatible with elite.

Level 12

in reply to realjoker

hi

Message was edited by: samddg

Level 1

in reply to Evangelice

Man Im having the same trouble. Also, I have the premium membership. I make alot of videos and all my slots are full... and I cant make any more clips until i can upload what i got to save. Also, I have amde a clan and cannot get the"invite people" to work on it. ALSO, I cannoty see my friends list on Elite. ALSO, I have not got my doubloe XP for signing up for premium.  I have called Activision several times and every time they say "Oh, theres nothing I can do right now.. we are working on it."  Also, one of the representatives told me to delete my clan, remake it to see if I could invite.  I did, still couldnt invite, and since that was my ssecond clan I didnt get the 500xp bonus in this one. They guy once again says.. oh IM sorry.... theres nothing I can do about that now..   SO I PAID 50$ for this and the few reasons I did are the thinggs that wont even work!!!

If anyone knows what I can do PLEASE respond and help me out..

Look me up MW3

J_WizZ_

Level 1

Studios