Cannot CONNNECTT!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Cannot CONNNECTT!!

Everytime I try to connect to online whether it be mw3 or blackops it says the servers arent available. This started yesterday and I don't understand what's going on I mean I've always been able to play so can somebody help me? Probably a router problem, it's on the ps3 btw.

Level 1
48 REPLIES

Re: Cannot CONNNECTT!!

in reply to Dj_Tiesto

Hello Dj_Tiesto,

What region are you located in?

in reply to ELITE_Help

I live in toronto

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

any insight into the problem Elite_Help??? I would love to play the game i payed $113 dollars for...

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

hi i am from mississauga. i have roger. yesterday my internet went down, also my rogers cable tv went down. right after it came back on i went to play ps3. i tried to play online, it worked. in the middle of the game i disconnected from the server and could not go back online. i am really pissed

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

hi i am from mississauga. i have roger. yesterday my internet went down, also my rogers cable tv went down. right after it came back on i went to play ps3. i tried to play online, it worked. in the middle of the game i disconnected from the server and could not go back online.

Level 1

in reply to Dj_Tiesto

same problem and with a bunch of my clan mates, we live in Toronto. Started happening yesterday, unable to join MW3 servers and black ops servers

Level 1

in reply to Dj_Tiesto

im pretty sure its not a router problem because its affected a number of people FROM Toronto, pls help

Level 1

in reply to TheBallah

oh thank god I thought it was just me so I thought it was a router problem but yeaa I can't get online since yesterday

Level 1

in reply to Dj_Tiesto

any insight into the problem Elite_Help??? I would love to play the game i payed $113 dollars for...

Level 1

Studios