Cannot connect to online servers, MW3 PC need help.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Cannot connect to online servers, MW3 PC need help.

When I open MW3 multiplayer and click on the play, it keep saying connecting to online servers untill another message appear and say that the servers are currently unavalaible. On the website, the servers are avalaible. Since 2 weeks now its the same thing I can't play. I did reinstall the game, steam but nothing changed.

I need help please, Thanks.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Cannot connect to online servers, MW3 PC need help.

in reply to krncf123

I need help, please! anyone can help me???

Level 1

in reply to krncf123

If the game does not connect to the online services from one day to another, you might got banned? With the latest steam client update (27.March2013) many cheat-users received a VAC Ban. http://store.steampowered.com/news/?feed=steam_client

If VAC detects cheats on YOUR PC (RAM) = VAC Ban!

Check your own VAC Status:

-              Go on desktop

-              Open steam

-              Click in steam on >steam< (left upper side)

-              Click there on >properties<

->           see what game(s) you earned your VAC Ban in...

In all these (VAC banned) games you can’t play on the official P2P Systems anymore!

Level 3

in reply to BehindYou_Tom

that workt, it says that i'm am bannned but i didn't even cheat, there were really weird stuff going on sometimes i got a new gun and i had everyting gold and all atachments i think thats it but it wasn't even on every gun.(i'm not english so i don't now if everything is good spelled)

plz help me with this problem

Level 1

in reply to krncf123

Could I got banned because I'm a camper? because I never used any illegal programs.. yes if fraps is illegal? but I dont think so. It say i'm banned but what could have make me ban? fraps?..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to krncf123

I just install SweetFX on mw3, i just discovery this great plugin, make the colors more realistic.. ( its not a HACK )!!!

I use this in all my games!! i dont like the blur or unicripted stupid white color!

but come one.. i got banned for this?? ARE YOU JOKE???

I dident see a banned sms O_O

When i try to connect says..connecting to online servers untill another message appear and say that the servers are currently unavalaible. can some stuuffffff of mw3 responde plz?

Level 1

in reply to krncf123

Of course, you get not banned for camping! ;>

Also not for using Fraps, since many gamers use it to check the game/PC performance and this tool (fraps) won't change any game files.

VAC scans your RAM and when detecting cheating software, they will ban you (always after a period of time):

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200647728

@Panxo: SweetFX  = ModTool and MW3/Steam does NOT allow to use mods in MW3!

You guys never read the (VAC) Anti-cheats rules?!?

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3

VAC is enabled on all multiplayer servers, public and private. Any modifications to the game other than editing config files can result in a VAC ban. Examples of such modifications include but are not limited to console enablers, VAC disablers, and server hosting mods."

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7849-RADZ-6869

Level 3

in reply to krncf123

ITS NOW BEEN 1.5 MONTHS!!! AGH!!! STILL I CANT PLAY. IT KEEP SAYING THAT " Unavailble to connect to online servers please try again later" Bro...i am not banned.Then what is the problem.I tryed everything.Nothing works.PLEASE HELP!!!

Level 1

in reply to Altug

You said you tried everything but just in case.

Steam Servers Are Currently Unavailable or Too Busy - Connection Issues - Knowledge Base - Steam Sup...

Also you could contact steam.

Level 1

Studios