Cant accept Clan Invite

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Cant accept Clan Invite

i didnt want to waste my time going through the Tech Support forum looking

but on elite it wont let me accept the Clan Invite to my clan i am in. i have a message on my Elite Feed under Invitations. when i click it, it will just take me to the clan/group page on connect page of Elite. the page will stay blank and wont let me do anything.

so if someoone knows how to fix it, please tell me so i can accept the f***ing invite and join my clan on Elite. lol

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: Cant accept Clan Invite

in reply to betalonewolf

betalonewolf,

I am sorry for the inconvenience Elite may have caused you. While Clan functionality has been activated on the site, there may still be intermittent issues with creating and joining clans. The Elite team at Beachhead are working around the clock to improve functionality of the clan system.

For now, please try clearing all of your browser cookies & cache, then restart and ask the clan leader for another invite.  Contact us via phone or email if you need further assistance.

Phone: (800) 225-6588

Support Site: http://activision.custhelp.com

Regards,

ELITE_Help

in reply to ELITE_Help

I did all of that and did not work at all same thing over and over.

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

but when it will work again?

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

but when it will work again?

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

i am still getting the same problem now?

do you know what is happening?

Level 1

in reply to betalonewolf

Make sure you are using a browser like firefox or chrome to accept the invite a bunch of my friends had trouble with Internet Explorer.

Level 3

in reply to Wizard404

Yes, if you are using IE8 there are alot of clan problems when using this browser. Overall as wizard said Firefox is best. IE8 will be getting patched up sometime in January

Level 2

in reply to betalonewolf

I am using Chrome but having the same problem, it just takes me to the clan/group page when I accept the invite!

Level 1

in reply to betalonewolf

This is unacceptable

-This problem has been ongoing for more than 4 months.
-I have continuously tried and tried to join clans with no avail.
-Sometimes I even feel I dont get the invitations (been invited to many clans), and when I do get them, and click accept, the invite stays and yet I still cannot join.
-I will not purchase Call of Duty Elite premium untill these problems are fixed, for I feel the service is one of the worst I have EVER SEEN.
-While posting this an error occured...., I am going to try until I can get this message out for all to see....

Level 1

Studios