Cant accept Clan Invite

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Cant accept Clan Invite

in reply to funkyseth

Hello funkyseth,

I am sorry to hear you are having this problem.

In order to better assist you and help you resolve this issue, we will need to know;

What internet browser are you currently using?

Have you unlinked/re-linked your GamerTag/PSN ID?

Have you cleared the cache and cookies of your internet browser?

Are you experiencing this issue just from the website or also on the console app?

Please provide us as much information as possible so that we can help you solve this issue.

in reply to ELITE_Help

I PM'd you and Beachhead over a day ago in relation to a problem with Clans. Live chat can't help me. How long till you usually reply to PM's?

Level 3

in reply to ELITE_Help

I am having the same problem, here are the answers to the questions you asked so you can know:

-I tried aaccepting an invite on all browsers, it did not work.

-I did unlink/relink my psn

-I cleared cache and cookies

-Invites aren't appearing on my console app

I tried all of these but still can't get into the clan. Which is unfortunate because I wanted to help in the clan op today.

Level 1

in reply to sacredknight58

same here its getting fu**ing annoying

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to betalonewolf

its BS it wont let me accept COD NEEDS TO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT

Level 1

in reply to betalonewolf

So fucking rediculous. i have the same issue. and i see that you posted this about 5 1/2 months ago and still hasnt been fixed. Call of Duty elite is such a joke and obviously no effort at all is put into it. Im so glad i didnt pay any money for it and i feel horrible for the people that were scammed into paying. Get your act together people.

Level 1

in reply to CommonC

i have the same problem, because i needed to make a whole new PSN account because everytime i get on zombies it keeps saying my files on my system are curropted (another problem that makes me want to punch a whole in my wall), which is  a lie because i play on my older ps3 and it still says that my files are curropted. so i made my new psn account and i need to join my friends clan because we're doing that getting 10,000 zombies kills and guess what....another problem. the clan owner sent me an invite to the clan and everytime i click accept, it says that there is an error. so bassically, because of Activision or TReyarc's stupidity, i cant get xp for a clan operation. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to CommonC

i have the same problem, because i needed to make a whole new PSN account because everytime i get on zombies it keeps saying my files on my system are curropted (another problem that makes me want to punch a whole in my wall), which is  a lie because i play on my older ps3 and it still says that my files are curropted. so i made my new psn account and i need to join my friends clan because we're doing that getting 10,000 zombies kills and guess what....another problem. the clan owner sent me an invite to the clan and everytime i click accept, it says that there is an error. so bassically, because of Activision or TReyarc's stupidity, i cant get xp for a clan operation. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to betalonewolf

This is stupid....... this has been going on for 3 years it seems and still the problem aint fixed!!! Did everything it says to do and still I'm getting told error everytime i hit accept!!

Level 1

in reply to Deadliestbaby

Hello,

I can assure you that the Elite team is aware of this and are looking into a resolution. However as of now, where are you attempting to accept clan invites console app or web site?

Activision Support

^JH

Player Support

Studios