Common Courtesies

SOLVED

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Common Courtesies

Nice list.  I would add to your domination list:
- Call out when you are bumping the third flag (i.e just running through).  If playing in a team it is sometimes helpful with flushing a guy or two out to come "protect" their only flag

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

Simply play the objective. If it's TDM or FFA then run wild. If it's anything else, people need to have more of a team play mindset.

Level 19

in reply to Ghamorra

I run sitrep pro now, so I usually call out that the package is a fake or not and if my team mate is an idiot and tries to take it I let them (usually some random).  But I used to yell for everyone to clear out while I am trying to take it before I used sitrep.

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

On KC, if you see a teammate trying to get their own tags and they haven't been boosting, let them.

Also on KC, if a teammate says they are only 2 kills away from a MOAB and your team is up by 20 or so tags, stop grabbing them.

Level 15

in reply to dannytanner17

Also on KC, if a teammate says they are only 2 kills away from a MOAB and your team is up by 20 or so tags, stop grabbing them.

If the scoreboard shows they've been busy apart from kills just about a maybe but if they're a bolt hole sitter or I just hover behind someone and run from the tag then no way.

Level 21

in reply to monkeylord1

I am a rusher, and have a difficult time sitting, but I'll admit to being a camper in this instance until about 17 kills in.  When I saw the score continue to go up and people continued to grab tags I was rushing like normal for the last five or so kills and had the last two in my sights when the game ended.

I had also been rushing in the same lobby for some time and only camped to try for the MOAB.  If it was a closer game, I would have gone back to rushing immediately.

Level 15

Thats what I mean from a glance at the board mixed with as you go round the map you get a feel for how they've played a rusher who eases off near the end of their MOAB streak fair dinkum it's a game and there's no need to be a douche so if they need it easing up for a few moments then cool.

But seriously the ones who harbour out in spot the way I see it is you did bog all apart from feed off your teams work and now you want the team to ease  up so you can get an MOAB thats a no no.

Also as you'll know the best way to controll tag flow is to be at the front the MOABs i've managed to nail have always been out after tags if I feel that flow then I just miss every 3rd tag or so and the game normally runs long enough to get it.

Level 21

I've had this happen to a bunch of people I've played with including myself. A couple times when I was right around 20 or so kills I asked my team to take a step back and defend so I can get my MOAB. Rarely do they listen

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I've had this happen to a bunch of people I've played with including myself. A couple times when I was right around 20 or so kills I asked my team to take a step back and defend so I can get my MOAB. Rarely do they listen

I agree with you.

But I had to smile when you said, "people I've played with including myself" I just imagined 2 ghamorra's running around and saying "hello" to each other then keep on playing there seperate ways and occasionally bumping into yourself during the game

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Two of me! I'd never lose a match again! lol

Level 75

Studios