Beautiful post

Level 75

Re: Common Courtesies

in reply to coltfirearms

Or final stand

Level 13

in reply to Ghamorra

This is opposite to what someone else said but If I die, and you see my tag, pick it up! I cannot believe how people are actually trying to 'be nice' by letting a tag go so your teammate can pick up their deny. You're are not being nice, you are letting the enemy have a longer chance at getting a kill confirmed. I don't care if you get more for picking up your own tag, don't just walk by the damn things and not pick them up. It's bad enough with tac insert still in kill confirmed. The gaming community once again exploited a device to where its taking advantage yet not considered bad enough to be removed. And then there is the whole debate about what's considered actually boosting. If they just remove it, it would be an even playing field. Bottom line, pick up the damn tags whether it's yours or your teammates.

Level 13

in reply to Ghamorra

Run straight to B with me at the start of a Domination game.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

In Domination or other objective modes, if you call in a Predator Missile and the enemy has up a Pavelow, Overwatch, Strafe Run, Chopper, etc. if you have the chance to take the airsupport out do it. Can't tell you how much times I have helped out teammates this way.

Level 7

in reply to MysteriousDeeds

Back in the day, a lobby full of mics = teamwork = fun. Now I mute the entire lobby so I don't have to hear smack talk. Even still I call out enemy locations.

I'd be super happy if people would use them to help teammates.

Also, teammates: please stop destroying my equipment. If you do, I promise to not quit your lobby.

That's all I have, really.

Level 14

in reply to Ghamorra

mike030270

If someone just died, deny the kill

Thank God someone mentioned this! So many times you see people running past red tags like they are going to catch something from them. For the love of God people please grab them!

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

I would also like to add that is you happen to see a team member on the edge of the map (or anywhere else for that matter) calling in a manned perk take a few moments to help guard them.. They may actually help your TEAM win the match.

There are too many people in this for the glory of one and not the glory of the team.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

If the guy who calls it in is less than a foot away don't try and nick their carepackage

Level 21

Studios