Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to Brick2urFace

Brick2urFace wrote:

Are you wiggy? If you are please stop refering to your self in the third person, you are not a professional wrestler.

LOL, you must be new. How about focus on the advice and a try not to provide Wiggy a "how to" on how to post. Wiggy sorts it out just fine.

But thanks!

Level 75

in reply to splittinwigs

Get back to the blops forums wiggy...thats where u belong

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to splittinwigs

You would get more positive feedback if you didn't come off as pompous.  Refering to yourself in the third person has a tendency to do just that.  Its constructive criticism no need to be ofended good sir.  I do apreciate the information you dig up on these forums.

Level 16

in reply to Brick2urFace

Brick2urFace wrote:

You would get more positive feedback if you didn't come off as pompous.  Refering to yourself in the third person has a tendency to do just that.  Its constructive criticism no need to be ofended good sir.  I do apreciate the information you dig up on these forums.

Understood, but you would be surprised to see how many people complain when Wiggy just "isn't himself" Then Wiggy gets called a "sellout"

Everyone knows that's just not how Wiggy rolls.

On topic:

Barebones really does take tons of stress of the engine and allows to play the game as intended. Not to mention the camping is slim to none.

The only drawback was that quickscopers run rampant, but Wiggy knows how to square them away.

Level 75

in reply to splittinwigs

i realized this back in black ops... just takes a huge load off the game i suppose

Level 16

in reply to splittinwigs

There's times in every game mode where it's like this. I played TDM for hours the other day with my cousin and never had any issues. Then the next day I get on and its back to the same old crap. Inconsistency.

Level 21

in reply to splittinwigs

So your advice is to play a game mode that I dont enjoy - just to play lag free? I think you confuse advice with suggestion. Ive played so much HC TDM that Im used to a little bit of lag as it is. There are times when its unplayable and times when it seems perfect.

I'll continue to rage quit when lag is an issue just to try to join a lag free lobby.

Level 14

in reply to SmokeyCheese1

SmokeyCheese1 wrote:

So your advice is to play a game mode that I dont enjoy - just to play lag free? I think you confuse advice with suggestion. Ive played so much HC TDM that Im used to a little bit of lag as it is. There are times when its unplayable and times when it seems perfect.

I'll continue to rage quit when lag is an issue just to try to join a lag free lobby.

Advice would be something you give to someone that you care about the result. A suggestion is just an idea you may not have thought of.

Either way, it was just giving people something to think about other than complaining and performing the status quo.

If Ragequitting is your thing, more power to you.

Level 75

in reply to splittinwigs

Have you ever rage quit? For whatever reason?

Level 14

in reply to SmokeyCheese1

SmokeyCheese1 wrote:

Have you ever rage quit? For whatever reason?

No, Wiggy finishes his games. Taking a butt kicking only stings for a few moments. If it gets that bad, Wiggy just turns the game off after the game is over.

Some folks don't take the game as seriously as others.

If a game makes you rage to that extent, perhaps the game isn't worth playing at the moment, or the player isn't worth playing.

The situation changes, but none of it is worth raging.

Level 75

Studios