Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to splittinwigs

I call it rage quitting because I dont know what else to call it. I play to have fun and if lag is ruining the experience for me, I'll quit the match without issue. I dont seem to have a huge issue with lag though - Id say 90% of my games feel lag free.

Level 14

in reply to SmokeyCheese1

SmokeyCheese1 wrote:

I call it rage quitting because I dont know what else to call it. I play to have fun and if lag is ruining the experience for me, I'll quit the match without issue. I dont seem to have a huge issue with lag though - Id say 90% of my games feel lag free.

Agreed, and that's your choice, but Wiggy just finds an area to concentrate on when Lag is bad.

Wiggy considers that adapting and overcoming.

Again, you paid for your game, you can play and leave it how you like. No judging here Sir.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to splittinwigs

:thumbsup:

Level 14

Wiggy never rage quits. Like all 4rummers, we will ride out the bad games to the end.

Level 22

But...that's what advice is? Advice is just a suggestion, or an opinion. I find them both to describe the OP. :]

Level 34

in reply to splittinwigs

Switching game types is not a cure for connection issues.  IF it plays consistantly, it's merely avoiding the problem, it fixes nothing.

Level 10

in reply to AEon_Xao

AEon_Xao wrote:

Switching game types is not a cure for connection issues.  IF it plays consistantly, it's merely avoiding the problem, it fixes nothing.

Actually you are completely wrong,

wiggy has demonstrated something I have been trying to explain to people since the days of blops and if i can say so rather elagantly in his Inimitable way.

Instead of being the negative nancy here Aeon how about taking a step back and thinking WHY it plays smoother..then you know where to direct the pent ups too

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

AEon_Xao wrote:

wiggy has demonstrated something I have been trying to explain to people since the days of blops and if i can say so rather elagantly in his Inimitable way.

Instead of being the negative nancy here Aeon how about taking a step back and thinking WHY it plays smoother..then you know where to direct the pent ups too

Yes, system resources can run low with explosions and kill streaks and such.  Toning down the graphical engine, or limiting it's stress, however, does not cure network problems.

The title is purposefully misleading with the obvious purpose of gaining clicks.

Level 10

in reply to AEon_Xao

AEon_Xao wrote:

maccabi wrote:

AEon_Xao wrote:

Yes, system resources can run low with explosions and kill streaks and such.  Toning down the graphical engine, or limiting it's stress, however, does not cure network problems.

The title is purposefully misleading with the obvious purpose of gaining clicks.

yes explosions ect cause a hit on the framerate but ......

killstreaks eat up bandwidth you can fill the rest in yourself. Now please toddle off before you make yourself look even more shonkulous

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Macc is correct on this one. The spamming of killstreaks does indeed eat up bandwidth. It is a major contributor to the issues people are seeing in the game. Is going to Barebones the end all cure? No. But it is an option that some on the site may want to consider until IW get's it together.

Level 22

Studios