Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to sink74

sink74 wrote:

Thanks for the tip, Wiggs.  I'll pitch the plan to my clan-mates tonight and see if anyone is interested.  The way things have been going, they might agree to a riot shield only match if it's relatively lag free.

Yessir, it's certainly worth a shot.

The only thing Wiggy cautions you with is that you need to watch out for the quickscoper. They are pretty rampant in barebones.

Oh and watch out for the baby heartbeat monitors too.

Level 75
Likes: 328
Posts: 20864
Registered: ‎02-08-2011

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to splittinwigs

I would be lying if I said I never used the baby monitor myself, but that's usually only on classes where I don't want a grenade launcher and haven't unlocked extended mags yet.

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎24-08-2011

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to sink74

sink74 wrote:

I would be lying if I said I never used the baby monitor myself, but that's usually only on classes where I don't want a grenade launcher and haven't unlocked extended mags yet.

Not judging, just warning you of imminent danger!

Level 75
Likes: 328
Posts: 20864
Registered: ‎02-08-2011

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to splittinwigs

splittinwigs wrote:

Not judging, just warning you of imminent danger!

Fair enough.  Though after an hour or so of trying to long on, I'm about to give it up for tonight.  Retribution will have to wait at least another day.

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎24-08-2011

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to sink74

sink74 wrote:

Fair enough.  Though after an hour or so of trying to long on, I'm about to give it up for tonight.  Retribution will have to wait at least another day.

Agreed, the dashboard update has delayed many plans on playing last night.

Hoping to get some more trigger time in tonight on Barebones.

Level 75
Likes: 328
Posts: 20864
Registered: ‎02-08-2011

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to splittinwigs

Cleaned up this thread. I can see the validity in many arguments here and I tried to preserve what I could.

If I missed anything I apologize.

Moderator
Likes: 548
Posts: 10413
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
Highlighted

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to iif0xh0undii

iif0xh0undii wrote:

Cleaned up this thread. I can see the validity in many arguments here and I tried to preserve what I could.

If I missed anything I apologize.

Thanks, I know I'm gruff, and I appologize for that to the community, but darn if some people don't reach out and push buttons.

Level 10
Likes: 70
Posts: 442
Registered: ‎22-11-2011

Re: Connection issues? Wiggy has the cure for your troubles

in reply to splittinwigs

Thanks man. Good stuff.

Level 12
Likes: 88
Posts: 622
Registered: ‎19-09-2011

Studios