Create clan in Elite

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Create clan in Elite

Dose anyone know  when we will be able to create a clan via elite?

Level 1
15 REPLIES

Re: Create clan in Elite

in reply to acehole90

i would like to know this as well. i tried, and i cant. ELITE is half working for me.

Level 2

in reply to WIMP_420

I've been looking for the answer to this on @CallofDutyElite and also emailed Activision Customer Support. No response as yet. Some Beta test that was.

Level 4

in reply to WIMP_420

This is what I'm waiting for! All the clan stuff looks decent, hope they hurry up with it!

Level 3

in reply to acehole90
Level 2

in reply to acehole90

Was wondering if anyone was having any luck creating a clan on Elite?

I get to the clan section and I enter the clan name and I get a message about 500xp towards the new clan, I click "continue" and nothing happens....

anyone else getting this same problem??

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to fatalvisi0n

Yes, I was getting this everytime for a couple of days and it was becoming very annoying!

Then I read a thread in this forum and did what was said and it worked!!

Basically, whne you get that message, keep pressing tab. Now, I'm not sure what the technical terms are, but, you're tabbing through all the 'clickable' sections on the page; Keep doing that about 20-30 odd times (slowly) and eventually you're get to the original text box where you typed your chosen clan name and got that message. Type the clan name again and you're away....

Probably a page coding error, or something

Level 3

in reply to budney

Managed today to setup my clan, kept getting to same stage when it asks you if you want to use your clan Xp then nothing. After trying a few things finally found someone had already used my clan tags that I have been using since MW2 Smiley Sad

So had to change the Clan Tag format slightly and it worked fine Smiley Happy now just have to work out how to invite players to the clan lol.....might be in game will have to check as I did see some new things in the game menu before ?

Level 1

in reply to FireStormX

Forgot to add setup Clan on my IPad and it seemed to work fine, can view Elite pretty well on the IPad as well Smiley Happy

Just can't edit my posts on the forums lol

Level 1

in reply to acehole90

yes

Level 1

Studios