Double XP + Kill confirmed =

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Double XP + Kill confirmed =

When will they relize that by making getting your own tag worth more , does not work in KC?On double xp weekends  i see all the time now people camping their TI's.

I get why players are doing it ,but it would be so easy for IW to just make all tags worth the same amount and it would put a stop to all of this.

It makes even the most diehard run and gunner become a camper on the double xp weekend...

It's just getting worse and worse..and when you go against a whole clan doing it,just makes me want to SCREAM

Level 9
7 REPLIES

Re: Double XP + Kill confirmed =

in reply to wolverinecm71

I've never experienced this..strange

Level 1

I rather enjoy it. I usually find a few a night during DXP camping there tags. It is all good though. They get points and i get a easy moab

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

You hold fire and wait for a Randy (in your sights) to place down a TI after respawning before you take that shot, and you are risking a ban and a reset...

Level 25

Even if they make it the same XP as an enemy or teammate tag people will still do it because it will be there right in front of them if they are using a tac insert.

Level 3

in reply to elitexivaylo

Camping a Tac is legit so long as you are playing to WIN and not just jumping up and down in full view of the enemy without trying to kill them...

Level 25

You see someone doing this, then shoot them before they place their Tac and grab their death tags...

Problem solved...

If a player is placing a Tac in a strategic spot and grabbing their own death tags before the enemy can get to them, then they are doing nothing wrong. In fact if the entire team safeguards their own death tags by playing this way, then they will will literally only have to snatch 1 enemy tag to WIN...

Kill Confirmed is not TDM. Kills alone will not bag you the WIN...

Level 25

I actually like hunting them down, then when they leave the server cos they cant't get away with it i then follow them into there next game and hunt them down all over again!!!

Level 1

Studios