Double XP Question. NEED HELP!!!@#$@

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Double XP Question. NEED HELP!!!@#$@

I have double XP active but I am not recieiving double Xp in any other playlists other than Team Deathmatch and Search and Destroy.  I want to use my double xp in drop zone but I can't.  Can anyone help me and tell me why this issue is happening?@?!??!  I need a fix or something please help me!

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Double XP Question. NEED HELP!!!@#$@

in reply to itzericixx

I believe the double XP only works on Standard and Advanced playlists. And in those playlists only the XP is doubled, not the challenges or match bonus.

Level 15

in reply to tallowby

Well I've played a variety of playlists and am not getting 200xp per kill instead im getting 100xp when I have 4 hours of double XP left.

Level 1

in reply to itzericixx

Remember OP, only TDM gives 100xp per kill, all others are usually 50xp; so it sounds like you are getting double XP in the playlist you are in.

Level 32

in reply to dstr001

Thank you, I honestly didn't know that, Here I was thinking I've been wasting my Double XP but I've had it all along.  TYSM

Level 1

in reply to itzericixx

Also if you are looking at the score by you gamertag in the lobby this is the base score before the double is added.

To see the 2x XP you need to look at the match summary  where the score is broken down as follows...

XP  <----- bonus will be applied here. (2x base or lobby score)

Challenges

Match Bonus

==========

TOTAL

Level 15

Studios