Drop Zone complaints.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Drop Zone complaints.

in reply to dwhittenempire

Actually no I would not care if they removed any of the game modes or playlists from the game. It is just a game to me nothing more. I do not really care what playlists it has or does not. I am not going to get upset if they removed any of them; because I can play on all of them the same. I do not have a favorite playlist or game mode and never did, nor never will.

It is just dumb for people to be making such a big fuss out of one playlist when there are others that can be played. Drop Zone was not nearly as great as many try to claim it was. I played it before for several hours and it was not any better than any other game mode. Infact it was just as bad as HQ and CTF and DOM where people do camp for kills. And even in DZ people sitll camped for kills.

And the main reason people cry about it being gone is now if they play it in private matches they do not get exp and that is all they are worried about. Playing the game and not gaining exp to continue to level up.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

dropzone wasnt about the xp for me i loved the choas the game generated 12 players fighting over one drop point was great

Level 30

Dude, I think you completely missed the entire point of why we like dropzone. We like dropzone not because of XP or "easy kills" or any other crap like that. We like it because it's just a lot of fun to play in that mode. It was never about gaining experience or going up in levels. Hell, I wouldn't even care if XP or levels were even included in that game. The reason we like it is BECAUSE IT IS FUN. Obviously you don't seem to understand that not everyone plays MW3 because we are in competition with everyone else wanting to show off emblems or titles or the size of their dicks. We want dopzone because its a fun game for us, period. If you can't understand that then you have no life outside of MW3 (as evidenced by the massive amount of time you seem to have wasted in your life writing posts). Those of us who do have lives outside of MW3 just want to be able to have fun when we play and preferably without you.

Level 1

in reply to squarejester

Yeah, squarejester knows what's up. Thumbs up, bro.

Level 4

in reply to squarejester

You say that but if it was just a private match and no exp was gained people would begin to complain about it. For most only liked those quick chaotic game modes like noobtown 24/7-Drop Zone because of fast games, which meant more exp per hour played, which meant leveling faster.

I can gurantee if it was made a no exp list people would cry just as much about that as they are doing now about it being gone.

It was never promised as a permament playlist ever. Just like in BO where people thought noobtown 24/7 was susposed to be permament and when it was removed cried to high heavens over it for weeks.

Level 70

People may like it because it is fun and isnt a "kill farm" or whatever you think. But it is very uin reasonable for someone who wants to play this game have enough friends online that want to play it or be able to invite people and fill a lobby ina arelatively short amount of time. In my opinion all Community playlist game types shouldnt count for stats but should count for XP or give out a certain amount of XP each game (like around 2000-2500)

Level 2

Oh how i miss you Drop Zone

My friends miss it too. That's all we ever played.

Level 2

I dont get dropzone or how people can like that game. I played it one time on lockdown and i went 60-3. You dont even have to go in the drop zone. Just have one friend go jump in there then the rest of the team just pick people off. I had a hell of a game with my type 95. I promised myself to never play that game mode again...

Level 10

in reply to BenjyBangz

So you go into an objective game, proceed to killfarm with your  Type 95 and then drop your so f'n impressive(NOT) score on us. One thing you left out...did your team win the match, what with ONLY 1 member ACTUALLY playing the objective? On a personal note, thank you, on behalf of all objective players, for not playing this mode. I hate getting saddled with players like you on my team...who "don't get" the game. I've played too many matches of Dom, Demo, CTF etc....with no-lifes who are too thick to play the objective or just choose to "not get" the game.

Level 8

in reply to BenjyBangz

BenjyBangz wrote:

I dont get dropzone or how people can like that game. I played it one time on lockdown and i went 60-3. You dont even have to go in the drop zone. Just have one friend go jump in there then the rest of the team just pick people off. I had a hell of a game with my type 95. I promised myself to never play that game mode again...

When one person stays in the objective area that means nothing. THAT is why people on my team or enemy teams lost the game. The objective is to get a full score before the other team does, Its not to kill farm.

Thats why people like you should not be in objective game cause you dont play the objective.

But it is funny to see someone with high kills at the bottom of the list with no objective points and also being on the losing team.

graphitetek

Well worded.

Level 72

Studios