Drop Zone complaints.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Drop Zone complaints.

in reply to trialstardragon

and you think the replacing it with infected is not boosting, really think about it. Infected you take on a less equipped enemy and then to win the game become infected, watch the win streaks on this, skill I think not.

Level 1

in reply to tubbkcik

Not every match ends in win for the infected. I have played dozes of games where the other team won and the infected lost. I even got a flawless on infected. So no it is not just a w/lr boost game as some like to claim.

And I have played dozens where the infected stormed the map and the other team was destroyed so bad that the last surivior dahsboarded out of the game because they didnt want to become infected and lose.

I have seen both sides stalemate, I have seen it go to time and end in a draw. So no one side or the other does not always win.

Level 70

Man, OP, you're harsh. I'm 10th 80 and I would always play drop zone. I didn't notice it gave out massive amounts of XP - I never cared. In my opinion it was one of the best designed game modes I have ever seen. Since it has been moved back to private lobbies only it's now really hard to get a game going sort of like how infection used to be. IMO infection is garbage. I just don't like it.

You may think you have everyone pegged, OP - but you don't. Nice thread u mad? and I believe it's spelled NUKETOWN 

Level 4

in reply to loliThinkuStink

I know how it was spelled. It has been referenced as noobtown by many people that thought having 24/7 on that map was stupid when other maps would have been better. Just noobtown was chosen beause it makes for the fastest games and the most exp per hour when it was played.

Level 70

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah 4,764 post of Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Didn't even attempt to argue my point did you? Blah Blah Blah noobtown Blah Blah Blah XP

puh lease

Level 4

in reply to loliThinkuStink

As I told somoene else before I do not care about my post count you fool. They could remove them from the forums and it would not mean a thing to me..

People and their obsession about stats at times... wow the average intelligence of gamers has dropped.

Level 70

You still didn't refer to my point about being 10th 80 and not caring about XP from Drop Zone.... and I don't care about your post count - just saying that all 5000 of them are probably the same repetitive junk you always post. It does show that you have a massive amount of free time to spend on a gaming forum arguing about things that either don't matter or you have no control over or both. Blah Blah Blah Blah

You shouldn't call people fools. It shows you lost the argument and have resorted to name calling. Good job.

Level 4

I loved to play DZ because it was so much of a team based objective game that did not cater to campers or boosters or k/d whores.  It would often yield far LESS XP than other game modes as there was far less possibility for challenge bonus XP.  When I wanted to gain XP quick I played domination or team deathmatch.  The great part of DZ was playing with a crew of 4 or 5 friends and communicating to win the objective.  Often we all may even have a k/d of 1 or even lower but still win the game.

Level 3

yea i can see how it was fun, constantly having flashes spammed at you every second and people always throwing grenades and spamming strikers. oh, forgot to mention how fun it was to get a couple multikills a game cuz you get a pred and throw it on an enemy controlled DZ. the kill farmers were fun too. [/sarcasm]

Level 37

the people that mainly complained was the people that like sniping and getting kill feeds ( dont lie everyone knows that 5-6 people all run to the drop zone to cap / get killstreaks.

Basicly the gametype was full off badkids that welll run around like headless chickens getting to the zone.

Please IW Remove this gametype so all these headless chickens come to domination it I would make me happy

Only joking why would iw remove this gametype in the first place wasnt it the 2nd most played gametype lol.

Level 5

Studios