Drop Zone complaints.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Drop Zone complaints.

in reply to trialstardragon

I Enjoy drop zone because its fun not because of XP or easy kills. why would it matter if they keep it? they should have many game modes. i think private matches are boreing so i think its good that they have drop zone in public matches.

Level 5

in reply to Bear90ofs1

The issue was in how many playlists the game can have at one time. There is a limit to how many playlists the game can support because of the size of the playerbase at any one given point in time. Too many playlists thins out the playerbase and makes it harder for matchmaking to fill up lobbies and thus causes bad hosts to be chosen which creates laggy games.

In order to put it back in they had to rearrage a few of the playlists, which if was chosen poorly would upset just as many players as was upet about when it was first removed.

Really the simple solution is to make the community playlist unranked. No exp weapons or player, no stats. Make it just like the unranked lists in Halo. Than it would not matter how people played in them.

Level 70

I don't see why you're still complaining about this. You honestly can't blame an extra mode for the lag and matchmaking problems. Maybe if there were other game modes waiting to be implemented, then yes, maybe considering removing one of the current community playlists would be a good idea, but that isn't the case.

Plenty of people enjoy drop zone. It's way different than any other mode. If I'm getting frustrated in standard modes, I can just turn to DZ, play with some killstreaks, level up some lesser-used perks, etc. Sure it might be an easy way for experience for people who have a tough time in TDM, KC, dom, etc., but it isn't ridiculous and there isn't a problem with it.

Esy
Level 23

I am not complaining that they added it back in, I am just stating as to why they can not just add in even more lists like some people think they should.

And I still feel that stats should be disabled and no exp gained in any community playlist. That it should be like Bungies version of how the unranked playlists were in Halo.

Level 70
Highlighted

its not as bad now, i still enjoy it, like i am right now xD

Level 1

i love dropzone its one of the best game modes for racking up kills and still being able to play the objective

Level 30

no reason to bump this thread...............

Level 11

Studios