ELITE CLAN IS STILL BROKEN

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

ELITE CLAN IS STILL BROKEN

it's been 2 and a half months. why is the clan system still broken? if i'm lucky enough to get someone invited and included on the roster, they don't get to put their 500xp towards the clan? really? still? i contacted tech support chat 3 times. still no fix. I EVEN REMADE MY CLAN. STARTED FRESH. this time i was lucky enough to get CLAN XP from MYSELF. The Elite clan system is broken. on all browsers. yes....after i deleted cookies....yes after i promoted a different leader. people still aren't getting the invites....or accepting them and never showing up in the roster.....

is anyone else having this problem?

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: ELITE CLAN IS STILL BROKEN

in reply to Naynar

oh yeah and one more thing almost every time i go to clan management/invites i get "OOPS something went wrong! ERROR a server error has occured"

get your shit together .

Level 1

in reply to Naynar

Thats happening to me to! elite has to get fixed!

Level 1

in reply to Naynar

And guess what?.Here we are a year later and it is still broken

Level 1

in reply to thedevilshost

Amazing isn't it? They make millions off of us but getting a working website is still a huge challenge. Pfff...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Naynar

I can not change the clan motto and the clan title and when I try to see the clan roster so says the A server error occured. and i can not Enlist me to clan ops please help me

Level 1

in reply to Naynar

I can not change the clan motto and the clan title and i try to save the clan title so says Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)   and when I try to see the clan roster so says the A server error occured. and i can not Enlist me to clan ops please help me

Level 1

in reply to Naynar

h

Level 1

in reply to Naynar

Hey Naynar,

We are currently aware of players experiencing issues joining and leaving a clan as well as accepting invites. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time on a resolution and would recommend to wait patiently while we address this issue. Once we are aware of when this issue has been resolved, we will post an update as soon as possible, thank you. SX

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I am sick of this bs iI have 5 recruits trying to apply andI have to keep telling to hang on and I'm sorry I don't think I should have to apologize for something I am paying for to work this is bs get it fixed or fire your programmers and hire some that know their a** from a hole in the ground

Level 7

Studios