ELITE Clans - Allow for Co-leaders?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

ELITE Clans - Allow for Co-leaders?

My friend and I started a clan, and we would both like to be leaders, but there's no ranking system in the clan. There's no co-leaders, officers, divisions, anything at all. Just one leader, all members.

Sure it seems like a peaceful little system where everyone is equal and we all sing kum ba yah but we would like to have a hierarchy of memebers.

Just thought I would throw this out there in hopes of someone semi-important seeing it.

Level 13
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: ELITE Clans - Allow for Co-leaders?

in reply to _electric_feel_

I too have the same issue in my Clan, 3 leaders of equal power.......this would be great if we get more options there

Level 2

There is a LOT of things they need to sort. like the censorship!

Some players names are blanked out so people have issues using their names! They paid for a service and not getting it!

Our clan cannot use it's name KRAP as it is censored but funnily it is used in all CoD games!

No facility for clans to discuss, in PRIVATE on here either

Level 8

in reply to allystrachan

yea me to in adshion i was informed bu iw support that the ranks with in the clan will change and once that feature starts working the elite site will give the ranks not the leader and the leader will not even be able to change it

Level 1

in reply to 900609383

says the Harvard graduate..

Level 1

in reply to 900609383

says the Harvard graduate..

POSITIVE COMMENT

I LOVE YOUR HAIR

kum ba yah

Level 1

in reply to allystrachan

yea me to in adshion i was informed bu iw support that the ranks with in the clan will change and once that feature starts working the elite site will give the ranks not the leader and the leader will not even be able to change it!! im pissed and i will not EVER get this shit agan unless thay fix a lot of shit, thay have wasted one month of my elite and its going on 2 if i could i would just get a refund

Level 1

in reply to allystrachan

yea and when ranks do start working in the clan elite site will assine them not even the leader can change them

Level 1

in reply to 900609383

Wow that's lame...

Level 13

hy guys, I´m looking for a good clan. I`m premium member.So if you have more then 10 members and if you have an gold tag, I`ll join! I don`t want a clan, that only plays private matches!! Psn: SH_ASSASSiNZ

Level 1

Studios