EMPs need a nerf

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: EMPs need a nerf

in reply to timetokill360

timetokill360 wrote:

SniperPTFO wrote:

God forbid there be 60 seconds in the entire game where there isnt nonstop predator missiles ._.

I'd agree with your sentiment if the EMP affected both teams equally in this regard.

If it effected both teams then there would not be a benefit to using it.  Or, you could earn one yourself and hit the other team with it.  DEAL!!!!

Level 10

in reply to fatedtitan

Nonsense...what next....learn to deal OP millions do

Level 44

in reply to fatedtitan

I wholeheartedly agree. I think EMP's should only last ~30 sec. and be an ASSAULT killstreak at least 15+ points. You are completely right.

Level 6

in reply to fatedtitan

No, it doesn't.

/thread

Level 1

in reply to fatedtitan

No nerfing needed, just decrease the duration

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to fatedtitan

EMP shouldnt be nerfed at all or moved to Assault, putting that in support is one of the actually good things IW did with MW3, for objective players.

By doing this we who actually try to play for the objective can sacrifice a couple of deaths, but still get rewarded, and when those pesky killwhores / campers in objective games have managed to get their choppers or what ever, we can just destroy their little camping fun by turning on the EMP.

The only thing i can agree on here, is that maybe in Free for All and TDM, maybe Support shouldnt be avaible as an option, because when the gamemode is all about kills, you shouldnt be awarded for running around like a headless chicken.

Level 3

Studios