Elite - No Black Ops Multiplayer Data??

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Elite - No Black Ops Multiplayer Data??

Okay so I'm trying to sign up for Call of Duty Elite but it tells me to complete a match in Black Ops..

What if I don't have Black Ops? Did I just waste $50 for nothing?

Level 3
26 REPLIES

Re: Elite - No Black Ops Multiplayer Data??

in reply to Italikz

No, you will just have to wait. I just played a game in Black Ops and i doesn't work for me neither. Guess it will work in a few hours

Level 1

in reply to Mulle2441

ya I got that so I played a game of Black Ops and Refreshed and still said the same thing. Do I have to wait until Tomorrow?

Level 1

in reply to AfroDevil

My blackops data in Elite is working perfectly. I just played a game and when game was finished I came over here to my account. Refreshed the page and everything was updated. 62-8, damn im getting slow.

Level 4

in reply to ReSpEcT_225

Having same issue. Won't update, I've played two games of Black Ops.

Level 1

in reply to Mulle2441

Guys, your not alone, just got elite today, im 11th prestige, i went to go into elite it sayed i had no data, i said ok must be a glicth i played like 3 matches to make sure and it said there wasnt any data, hopefully it will be fixed

Level 1

in reply to Italikz

I have the same issue! I played a game in black ops and refreshed, stilll tells me to play a game of black ops! I input the correct fields while registering - console, gamertag etc. Whats wrong? I am puzzled!

Level 1

in reply to Italikz

Same problem...played a match...refreshed and still says to play a match? ANYONE have any info on this?

Level 1

in reply to Italikz

Same thing, i was like "ok im 15th lvl 50 and have never played a game? hmm thats not right" i hope it works with MW3 data. i thought it was cuz i got a new xbox and my gt was linked with my old one but nope. same thing.

Level 1

in reply to Italikz

Same thing, i was like "ok im 15th lvl 50 and have never played a game? hmm thats not right" i hope it works with MW3 data. i thought it was cuz i got a new xbox and my gt was linked with my old one but nope. same thing.

Level 1

Studios