Elite emblem Unlocks

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Elite emblem Unlocks

I have discovered that there are 17 emblems in MW3 that unlock via elite. So I called activision and they said that they don't know how to unlock them, "Are you kidding me" this is pathetic. Does it even make sense to have hidden unlocks, there is a market for telling us how, for example Trophies and achievements. But I think premium members and founders have a right to know because we paid more for MW3 so that we could have exclusive access to Elite and its features plus the DLC. We are supposed to have access to elite content that normal members don't get that should include emblem unlocks after all this content will spark an interest, suddenly every body will want to have them and all those 15 prestigers will have new reason to play on. If there are some gamers out there that know how to unlock them could you please tell me how , I got a feeling activision wont respond to this post, I have 3 other posts that have yet to be responded to by someone other than me....

Level 4
9 REPLIES

Re: Elite emblem Unlocks

in reply to cb765

I know for 1 of the emblems you need to win 500 matches while doing clan ops the rest I don't know about the rest

Level 1

in reply to cb765

I know for 1 of the emblems you need to win 500 matches while doing clan ops the rest I don't know about the rest

Level 1

in reply to cb765

Level 1

in reply to kurkadi

Do you know that for 1 of the emblems you need to win 500 matches while doing clan ops?

Level 1

in reply to cb765

If you talk to an Activision Support agent, they are not able to give you any gameplay hints and tips. If you have a support issue, they'll be more than happy to help but if its a hint and tip, they are unable to provide you with such information.

in reply to cb765

A lot of the emblems are unlocked via clan challenges that Beachhead is struggling with apparently.

Level 11

in reply to cb765

how do you get the new emblem

Level 1

in reply to cb765

they just updated it it for clan level look on clan level unlocks on elite website

Level 1

in reply to cb765

I know one, you have to leave your clan and come back

Level 1

Studios