Elite if you are going to add the 16 -20 prestige's.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Elite if you are going to add the 16 -20 prestige's.

If you are then please do it soon.I have a thing about maxing out the prestiges on the cod games( as do many others ),but i dont want to start getting everything done as far as gold guns and all the pro perks and what not ( again ).Then you release the new prestiges and here i go again.

I know i dont have to prestige so no need for the trollin ,It's just a thing for me , i like to max it out.

Can you please just release them or just tell us , will there be more and when? ? ? ?

I see on wiki there is a pic of  the 16-20 prestiges..we would just like to know. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Level 9
9 REPLIES

Re: Elite if you are going to add the 16 -20 prestige's.

in reply to wolverinecm71

They guessed date is in May (possibly around the next TU) or in June (possibly the "classified" on the content calender) But that is if the release them at all. No way to tell for sure. If wanting to max out is what you want to do then so be it. If you don't want to start till you know for sure then you can always play something else. There are other games besides COD and FPS games.

Level 43

wolverinecm71 wrote:

If you are then please do it soon.I have a thing about maxing out the prestiges on the cod games( as do many others ),but i dont want to start getting everything done as far as gold guns and all the pro perks and what not ( again ).Then you release the new prestiges and here i go again.

I know i dont have to prestige so no need for the trollin ,It's just a thing for me , i like to max it out.

Can you please just release them or just tell us , will there be more and when? ? ? ?

I see on wiki there is a pic of  the 16-20 prestiges..we would just like to know. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

So... don't sit on 15...

... you do know you can flip 15 over, and over, and over, right?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

yeah i know i can reset,i guess i was just hoping i could get a answerer to when they will release them.  I figured if enough of us keep this post going maybe just maybe they would let us know.

Level 9

wolverinecm71 wrote:

yeah i know i can reset,i guess i was just hoping i could get a answerer to when they will release them.  I figured if enough of us keep this post going maybe just maybe they would let us know.

No... not reset.

You can prestige again at 15/80... you flip to 15/1.

You get another token and it can be done an infinite number of times... without resetting your stats.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

OK got ya.Would be something to work for ,but if they dont add 16-20, the tokens would be worthless.It just would be nice to know.One way or the other.

I figure ill just start working on my stuff (gold guns and whatnot)when and if they release them ill have to see where im at on all that.No biggy like i said just hoping for a answer from Elite_help

Level 9

Gold guns have better accuracy- fact!

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

They are also worth considerably more

Level 43

Got my gold 1887 the day before 11 to 15 came out ,D'oh! and that was hard to level up! Not tried to get any others gold till they come out .Once I get to 20 I'll start getting them levelled up AGAIN.

Level 24

im not 100 % sure but yesterday i could of sworn i seen someone at 17th perstiege i swear it was VII. I only saw it for a sec. my eyes could of been playing tricks on me. can enyone confirm that theyve allready added the 16-20 prestigies.

Level 4

Studios