Elite title/emblem for pc?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Elite title/emblem for pc?

so... I've seen a couple guys with the elite title on pc and i asked him how he got it he said he signed up for call of duty elite and got the title i thought pc couldint sign up for elite and the titles and emblems were unavailable?? anyone know whats going on?

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Elite title/emblem for pc?

in reply to Blackknight501

Hacks or glitches?

Level 23

in reply to justinsanev2

but he is saying if u signed up for elite you get them unless i am mistaken PC CANNOT! sign up for pc??

Level 1

Which means they lied to you.

Level 23
Highlighted

ok so thats good so what ur telling me is that the call of duty elite titles/emblems are still locked for everyone only hackers have them cuz of exploites?

Level 1

Aye.

Level 11

You can get access to them via unlocker also I have heard you can get the skull elite emblem if you have console and have signed with it to elite and if the account has been linked somehow to the steam but I dunno.

Level 64

as said above, Elite doesn't exist for PC so if you see an elite emblem the person wearing it is a cheat... end of, next question please.

Level 11

in reply to chuba2

ya i dont know why people are saying "OH U JUST HAVE TO SIGN UP" U CANT SIGN UP FOR PC!!!!! this is just really bothering me because i've worked hard to unlock almost everything and these titles and emblems are bothering me... not for the sake that i cant unlock them but the fact people are saying I can never get them because i didint sign up for elite within the month PC could to get the titles/emblems....any thoughts?

Level 1

Okay I know what you're all saying, but I will speak the truth, and only the truth:

I have been trying to make an account for Cod Elite for ages now, and yes, the site never works, and fuck COD for doing that, but I will tell you this: I have the Elite Badge and I seriously, fucking seriously did NOT Cheat or Mod the game in any way. I just signed up, and seeing that i couldn't access the ELITE page, I just went along with life. Then, I found out that i have the elite badge and a double xp for my kills the next time I played MW3. End of Story. You fuckers out there say its not true, just try it. I am not kidding. You just sign up, play the game and boom- you get the point. I do not hack, and for the last fucking time- This is legit. I do not lie in my life and i'm not kidding.

Level 1

Studios