Email validation for Call of Duty ELITE registration.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Email validation for Call of Duty ELITE registration.

It might be an issue just for Call of Duty ELITE but whenever I log in I get a message poping up saying I need to validate my email to get my double XP activated. Now I don't want to sound like I'm asking just because of the xp but I want to make sure my email is validated for when I get my membership as I don't want last minute errors. I have so far tried validating my email about 10 times and changed it twice but no luck. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and how did you sort it out? Thanks for the help in advance.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Email validation for Call of Duty ELITE registration.

in reply to LoadTest12_11051

I got the confirmation email and when I click the link it says:

-------------------

EMAIL VERIFICATION COMPLETE

Your email address has been successfully verified.

Thank you for registering!

-------------------

When I click "CONTINUE TO CALL OF DUTY ELITE" I am taken to a page that says:

-------------------

Additional Information Needed

We're missing some critical information. Please complete the following required fields in order to complete your registration.

------------------

I fill in the security question and click "Save" and then I get an error that just says "Server Error".

So....  It's broken.

Level 23

in reply to pneumatic

Just give it a couple of days when the game is out! Seems most stuff is building up to the launch! Hope it goes smoothly....

Level 3

in reply to pneumatic

Just give it a couple of days when the game is out! Seems most stuff is building up to the launch! Hope it goes smoothly....

Level 3

in reply to pneumatic

I had something similar except when i clicked on the link to get activision to send the verification email it moves onto another page and I never receive the verification email!! I emailed activision and they replied saying the servers are down till the 8th. I emailed again because they didnt answer my question and i got the same answer. Not good

Level 1

Same, don't think it's up atm

Level 8

Im dealing with the same thing sort of, It says the i cant go into call of duty elite because of maintenance. Its been like this for a few days, im pretty sure we just have to wait until the games released.

Level 1

Im dealing with the same thing sort of, It says the i cant go into call of duty elite because of maintenance. Its been like this for a few days, im pretty sure we just have to wait until the games released.

Level 1

so whats going on like the game is about to release tongiht yet im still having the same problems ?

Level 1

im at cod elite and its saying my account is 80% done and it says i need to verify my email adress and i found out where to go and im putting resend and its not working...... What do i do?

Level 1

Studios