Everyone come here a sec....

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Everyone come here a sec....

I have checked for the issues that everyone and me are having, it would seem that call of duty is under attack...Again!.

Some people don't want others to play call of duty, i don't know why but hackers are to blame, so its best to not play for a week or 2, even knowing that you wont!, its best that you let the hackers be with only other hackers......this will cause them to attack eachother, as well as be monitored and traced.

Let the crowd leave as the gun men are left in the open to be taken care of as if they were Virus's.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Everyone come here a sec....

in reply to TheRealMarin

whats that got to with my vids not uploading to youtube from this site

Level 1

in reply to SpeedyWinx1996

It does not, or it may, there connection to youtube has to do with them and youtube, i speak of multiplayer, there online services.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TheRealMarin

I doubt anyone would actually stop playing it.. it's like those things on facebook hey everyone dont buy gas this day or that day we'll show them and what do you see everyone at the pumps.. if you're interested check out this video.. My clan is having a giveaway just give it a look..

Level 1

in reply to H8RNs_TRIPLE_OG

No!, i refuse to join any clan, nor accept assistance.

I have said that no one would stop playing, I see you ignore the point about stopping hacker's...Why?, must i assume such of you, this is a support category, Why must you abuse it?

Level 1

Studios